Another reason to support Newt~ Balance the budget in 5 yrs

Newt would eliminate the worthless, cook the books Congressional Budget Office and then take aim at reversing and demolishing Obamacare.. add in Ron Paul's own cuts- Abolish the IRS and the Fed.. Newts energy policy and deregulation would bring in much needed revenue. Getting our house in order can and will be done.. liberals need to get the hell out of the way.. you've had your turn and have just about destroyed this nation.. strike 3, you're out.

Wait... Nonsense campaign promises with no basis in reality is now a reason to support someone?

I guess Lyndon LaRouche is gonna get more votes than normal this time, then.

After all this time no one knows just how nonsensical such a statement is more than Newt Gingrich, he knew he was full of it when that hogwash came from his mouth but he knows for a fact that should he ever be elected he can just blame democrats and his supporters will just let it slide.

Last edited:
Another reason to support Newt~ Balance the budget in 5 yrs

Why would anyone vote for Gingrich?

In his ignorance and arrogance Gingrich stated last July that ‘there is no Supreme Court,’ in the Constitution; he denies the doctrine of judicial review by stating such and denies the rule of law when he states the Executive and Legislative Branches aren’t subject to judicial review:

“There is no Supreme Court in the American Constitution,” Gingrich told an audience in Pella, Iowa. “There’s the court which is the Supreme of the judicial branch, but it’s not supreme over the legislative and executive branch. We now have this entire national elite that wants us to believe that any five lawyers are a Constitutional convention. That is profoundly un-American and profoundly wrong.”

Gingrich claims ‘there is no Supreme Court’ in the U.S. Constitution | Raw Replay

What moronic idiocy.

There’s no point in having a ‘balanced budget’ if our civil liberties are undermined.

The rule of law is the cornerstone of our Republic; it protects every American from the tyranny of the government and the majority, and Gingrich rejects it.

Between revenue cuts and mandatory spending it is a mathematical impossibility for a republican to balance the budget.

LMAO What mandatory spending?? All of the libbie social programs? I don't recall welfare being in the Constitution. Newt can and will balance the budget.. He's a proven self starter where the budget is concerned.. unlike your messiah.

I don't recall the DOJ being in the Constitution. Is the bloated defense budget a libbie social program? How about SS, Medicare and Medicaid? More libbie crap? I guess that means that conservatives don't take advantage of either one :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Between revenue cuts and mandatory spending it is a mathematical impossibility for a republican to balance the budget.

LMAO What mandatory spending?? All of the libbie social programs? I don't recall welfare being in the Constitution. Newt can and will balance the budget.. He's a proven self starter where the budget is concerned.. unlike your messiah.

I don't recall the DOJ being in the Constitution. Is the bloated defense budget a libbie social program? How about SS, Medicare and Medicaid? More libbie crap? I guess that means that conservatives don't take advantage of either one :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Stoooopid, it's more than obvious you're a dumbwit when it comes to anything related to the Constitution. A well regulated Militia is provided for in the Constitution.. Liberals must have been dropped out of a meat grinder with shit for brains. The Constitution says NOTHING of medicare, social security, and Medicaid.. ZERO and I defy you to find it..

Last edited:

Hey Stoooopid, it's more than obvious you're a dumbwit when it comes to anything related to the Constitution. A well regulated Militia is provided for in the Constitution.. Liberals must have been dropped out of a meat grinder with shit for brains. The Constitution says NOTHING of medicare, social security, and Medicaid.. ZERO and defy you to find it.. Rope a dope, you're it.

where in the constitution is the DOJ, idiota?

the constitution says nothing about medicare, social security, etc., but it does say that congress has the right to act for the general welface. these issues were disposed of a long time ago.... no matter how much the brain dead may wish to re-litigate them.

good thing you weren't in my con law classes. the professors would have had a field day with you and your fellow pretend constitutionalists.

although it would have been pretty funny to watch you get sliced and diced. *shrug*

Hey Stoooopid, it's more than obvious you're a dumbwit when it comes to anything related to the Constitution. A well regulated Militia is provided for in the Constitution.. Liberals must have been dropped out of a meat grinder with shit for brains. The Constitution says NOTHING of medicare, social security, and Medicaid.. ZERO and defy you to find it.. Rope a dope, you're it.

the constitution says nothing about medicare, social security, etc., but it does say that congress has the right to act for the general welface. these issues were disposed of a long time ago.... no matter how much the brain dead may wish to re-litigate them.

good thing you weren't in my con law classes. the professors would have had a field day with you and your fellow pretend constitutionalists.

although it would have been pretty funny to watch you get sliced and diced. *shrug*

Oh look it's the skank with cartoons for pictures of herself.. the very same skank who can dish it out but can't take it.. General welfare LMAO How vague and utterly undefined. Had our founders wanted social programs to eat up the entire budget especially during that moment in history where people went hungry, to include some Leaders, they damn sure would have instituted WELFARE PROGRAMS... but in their wisdom they knew we were to be an Independent and proud people.. They never counted on Bag Ladies like yourself, begging for handouts instead of getting off of your fat lazy ass and actually working. Here's a twinkie.. run along. lol

Last edited:
Newt has a proven track record of being a deficit hawk. Newt states he will balance the budget in 5 years.

Newt Gingrich Estimates Budget Could Be Balanced in 5 Years - ABC News

Newt brought Bubba kicking and screaming to the table regarding welfare reform and a balanced budget. He's as proven leader.

:lol::lol::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::lol:

Jeezus, Newt never did any of that and as for the proven leader business, he left congress in disgrace. He continues to get questions about his shopping sprees with his weird wife and he laughs about it.

He presents a primary challenge now that Perry and Cain are getting clobbered but that is as far as he goes.

Balanced budget? He needs to get his own affairs straightened out. He just needs a job to pay for the shopping trips.

Oh look it's the skank with cartoons for pictures of herself.. the very same skank who can dish it out but can't take it.. General welfare LMAO How vague and utterly undefined. Had our founders wanted social programs to eat up the entire budget especially during that moment in history where people went hungry, to include some Leaders, they damn sure would have instituted WELFARE PROGRAMS... but in their wisdom they knew we were to be an Independent and proud people.. They never counted on Bag Ladies like yourself, begging for handouts instead of getting off of your fat lazy skank ass and actually working. Here's a twinkie.. run along. lol

i'm sorry, do you think your wallowing in the mud makes you look any less stupid?

and you really need to stop projecting, loser. :cuckoo:

one more time: you know NOTHING.

:rofl:

Newt has a proven track record of being a deficit hawk. Newt states he will balance the budget in 5 years.

Newt Gingrich Estimates Budget Could Be Balanced in 5 Years - ABC News

Newt brought Bubba kicking and screaming to the table regarding welfare reform and a balanced budget. He's as proven leader.

:lol::lol::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::lol:

Jeezus, Newt never did any of that and as for the proven leader business, he left congress in disgrace. He continues to get questions about his shopping sprees with his weird wife and he laughs about it.

He presents a primary challenge now that Perry and Cain are getting clobbered but that is as far as he goes.

Balanced budget? He needs to get his own affairs straightened out. He just needs a job to pay for the shopping trips.

What exactly does he need to straighten out?? Hmm?? You want to talk about frivolous waste and sticking the tax payer with the bill??? Look no further than Michelle Obama who has SOAKED the American taxpayer with all of her trips. What Newt does with his own money is none of your business. :) Hurts doesn't it?

Oh look it's the skank with cartoons for pictures of herself.. the very same skank who can dish it out but can't take it.. General welfare LMAO How vague and utterly undefined. Had our founders wanted social programs to eat up the entire budget especially during that moment in history where people went hungry, to include some Leaders, they damn sure would have instituted WELFARE PROGRAMS... but in their wisdom they knew we were to be an Independent and proud people.. They never counted on Bag Ladies like yourself, begging for handouts instead of getting off of your fat lazy skank ass and actually working. Here's a twinkie.. run along. lol

i'm sorry, do you think your wallowing in the mud makes you look any less stupid?

and you really need to stop projecting, loser. :cuckoo:

one more time: you know NOTHING.

:rofl:

Poor skank.. comes out calling names then once more whines about being in the mud.. Are you stoned? LMAO Go lie down old hag.

Maria Bartiromo cleaned Newt clock. When he said he couldn't answer questions about the economy because 30 seconds wasn't enough time, she told him to take all the time he needed. It was a "Rick Perry" moment that almost no one in the press picked up on because of the twin Perry and Cain "Sideshow Fiasco Fiestas". But Newt's answer was that corporations clean the park. WTF???? Corporations clean the park????

Helvering, et al v Davis, 301 U.S. 619

The issue is a closed one. It was fought out long ago. When money is spent to promote the general welfare, the concept of welfare or the opposite is shaped by Congress, not the states. So the concept be not arbitrary, the locality must yield. Constitution, Art. VI, Par. 2.

The New Deal: Supreme Court Cases | Faculty Research | School of Public Policy | Pepperdine University

This is the LEFTIST's answer. SPEND SPEND SPEND with money we no longer have.. Support and prop up MILLIONS of people who now claim to be disabled, SOCIAL SECURITY FRAUD, and we all know it exists.. those people who soak the taxpayer and yet are perfectly able to work. STEAL MONEY from hard working people in order to give it to lazy bums like skank here.. No thanks..we reject that.

Maria Bartiromo cleaned Newt clock. When he said he couldn't answer questions about the economy because 30 seconds wasn't enough time, she told him to take all the time he needed. It was a "Rick Perry" moment that almost no one in the press picked up on because of the twin Perry and Cain "Sideshow Fiasco Fiestas". But Newt's answer was that corporations clean the park. WTF???? Corporations clean the park????

She doesn't have to take that shit from him. He needs to stop talking in bumper stickers all the time and say something substantive.

Arrogant lardass.

You must have been watching something else.. IT was hilarious and has made all of the news outlets.. the opposite was true and of course you being a liberal have to lie about it. We can all see the clip for ourselves.

Oh look, here it is.. LMAO

Newt Mocks Bartiromo's 'Funny' Defense of the Liberal Media

Forum List

Back