Another Reason To Drain The Swamp: Sexual Harassment Is Rampant In The Halls Of Congress

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Did you know that the House of Representatives has paid out $15,000,000 to victims of sexual harassment in recent years?

According to Big League Politics’ Cassandra Fairbanks, a Secret Service agent who spoke on condition of anonymity revealed that Biden “would mess with every single woman or teen,” and that a Christmas get-together at the VP’s house had to be canceled “because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.”

969afa_16fedd42fef8415ab80a2b9c4aa5e144%257Emv2.jpg

And the DemocRATs want to run this guy against President Trump in 2020? They have no one better?

Why is this “sexual harassment” stuff only aimed at men? ALL people of power tend to use that to show their superiority over “lesser” people – both men and women. Is it okay for a powerful woman to make advances to male employees?

Let me go out on a limb here. Fifty years ago, :My, aren’t your a cute young thing.” was considered a compliment – as it was meant to be. Now. The ultra-sensitive leftists scream “sexual harassment.” Are we dealing with super political correctness?

Oh yeah, now Senator (Dem) Al Franken, ex-so-called-comedian, is also accused of sexually harassing a woman during a USO tour. Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It @ http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leea...al-franken/#.Wg2r3aNUiLM.google_plusone_share

FwrU7uUp0l94-XuUWBcARHzWN4n4_a9Z8RpmtaTAjilPKLAuFD3_n6O3KCax2Di2Of9am2EwnBXk1M_GxULdsyW_WxFa6QNBeXU_VjzP1WhDwEhmAW7RpRcx1IRXU-NDk4iE8gt_0qZKzNeZ_IbOPx3M7cV-pKvLO4Gb=w663-h373-p-k

This story can be found @ Another Reason To Drain The Swamp: Sexual Harassment Is Rampant In The Halls Of Congress

Did you know that the House of Representatives has paid out $15,000,000 to victims of sexual harassment in recent years?

According to Big League Politics’ Cassandra Fairbanks, a Secret Service agent who spoke on condition of anonymity revealed that Biden “would mess with every single woman or teen,” and that a Christmas get-together at the VP’s house had to be canceled “because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.”

And the DemocRATs want to run this guy against President Trump in 2020? They have no one better?

Why is this “sexual harassment” stuff only aimed at men? ALL people of power tend to use that to show their superiority over “lesser” people – both men and women. Is it okay for a powerful woman to make advances to male employees?

Let me go out on a limb here. Fifty years ago, :My, aren’t your a cute young thing.” was considered a compliment – as it was meant to be. Now. The ultra-sensitive leftists scream “sexual harassment.” Are we dealing with super political correctness?

Oh yeah, now Senator (Dem) Al Franken, ex-so-called-comedian, is also accused of sexually harassing a woman during a USO tour. Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It @ http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leea...al-franken/#.Wg2r3aNUiLM.google_plusone_share

FwrU7uUp0l94-XuUWBcARHzWN4n4_a9Z8RpmtaTAjilPKLAuFD3_n6O3KCax2Di2Of9am2EwnBXk1M_GxULdsyW_WxFa6QNBeXU_VjzP1WhDwEhmAW7RpRcx1IRXU-NDk4iE8gt_0qZKzNeZ_IbOPx3M7cV-pKvLO4Gb=w663-h373-p-k

This story can be found @ Another Reason To Drain The Swamp: Sexual Harassment Is Rampant In The Halls Of Congress

You know who ol’joe reminds me of?

The sons of bitches who claim Judge Roy Moore "isn't fit to serve" have a freaking slush fund for crying out loud to financially handle sexual harassment charges.

Everything going on is simply a repeat of the last days of Rome.

Forum List

Back