Another reason to abandon the demorat party

jasonnfree

Gold Member
May 23, 2012
This lady who cancelled singing at Trump's inauguration because of threats and racial insults from demorats and anti Trumpers. Not a word of moderation from the present occupant in the white house of course, because this is what he set out to accomplish, I do believe. How decent people can remain Democrat is beyond me. They need to abandon it in droves by either going republican or independent or forming a new party.

Black singer withdraws from Trump Inauguration after blacks call her ‘house n*gger’ and tell her to ‘kill yourself’

Repeat after me

I am a Democrat
I belong to the Democratic Party

This lady who cancelled singing at Trump's inauguration because of threats and racial insults from demorats and anti Trumpers. Not a word of moderation from the present occupant in the white house of course, because this is what he set out to accomplish, I do believe. How decent people can remain Democrat is beyond me. They need to abandon it in droves by either going republican or independent or forming a new party.

Black singer withdraws from Trump Inauguration after blacks call her ‘house n*gger’ and tell her to ‘kill yourself’
So if Oblama ask you not to hate him and democrats, you'd do it?

I'll switch to Democrat in 4 years just to vote in their presidential primary. That's unless Trump decides he's gotten done what he wanted to accomplish and doesn't need any more of Washington's silliness.

i left the party years ago

As long as the power structure can keep the masses divided they can do as they wish.

Goldman Sachs was Obama's primary contributor. Hilary was widely known to be in Goldman Sachs pocket. Don thus far has 5 Goldman Sachs higher ups in his white house. The economic team of Paulson/Geitner/Summers slid straight from the Bush administration to the Obama administration. And still folks think partisanshit matters. Phuggin' phenomenal.

As long as the power structure can keep the masses divided they can do as they wish.

Goldman Sachs was Obama's primary contributor. Hilary was widely known to be in Goldman Sachs pocket. Don thus far has 5 Goldman Sachs higher ups in his white house. The economic team of Paulson/Geitner/Summers slid straight from the Bush administration to the Obama administration. And still folks think partisanshit matters. Phuggin' phenomenal.

In my impression of Trump, he is going to be the sort of president who will get results. Those Goldman dudes own democrooks and republicrats.

They didn't buy this guy's ticket, he doesn't owe them shit. I'm optimistic for now.

There are plenty of reasons to leave both the main two parties and support Proportional Representation, but seems the partisan hacks like seeing their county go downhill.

There are plenty of reasons to leave both the main two parties and support Proportional Representation, but seems the partisan hacks like seeing their county go downhill.
We already have "proportional representation". What we need is to restore constitutional government. Something which was ripped away from the American people by progressives.

New Topics

Forum List

Back