Another reason not to re-elect Obama!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This is a letter from a company founder and employer of over 7,000 people...
I've reproduced the last part but please click on link for entire Message:

Subject: Message from David Siegel
Date:Mon, 08 Oct 2012 13:58:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: [All employees]

To All My Valued Employees,

So where am I going with all this?
It's quite simple.
If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company.
Rather than grow this company I will be forced to cut back. This means fewer jobs, less benefits and certainly less opportunity for everyone.

So, when you make your decision to vote, ask yourself, which candidate understands the economics of business ownership and who doesn't?
Whose policies will endanger your job?
Answer those questions and you should know who might be the one capable of protecting and saving your job.
While the media wants to tell you to believe the "1 percenters" are bad, I'm telling you they are not. They create most of the jobs.
If you lose your job, it won't be at the hands of the "1%"; it will be at the hands of a political hurricane that swept through this country.

You see, I can no longer support a system that penalizes the productive and gives to the unproductive.
My motivation to work and to provide jobs will be destroyed, and with it, so will your opportunities.
If that happens, you can find me in the Caribbean sitting on the beach, under a palm tree, retired, and with no employees to worry about.

Signed, your boss,

David Siegel

For those unfamiliar with Siegel, he is the founder and CEO of Westgate Resorts, a real estate and timeshare company.

He and his wife were also the subject of the recent documentary "The Queen of Versailles" about their desire to build the largest home in America.

According to Gawker, they were worth over a billion dollars in 2007, but that could be less now as a result of the real estate bust.

CEO Threatens to Fire Employees If Obama Is Reelected and Raises Taxes | NewsBusters.org

Last edited:
Very good message!

It's always been a wonder to me why liberals can't see past their nose. They have no sense of looking at the big picture or down the road. Baffling, really.

Sounds like letter from a greedy cocksucker who can never have enough.

Fuck him and his kind.

...add that to the list of Doctors who are ready to retire if Obama gets reelected. It's hard enough to find Doctors taking patients now in cities smaller than 50K people --- More and more are refusing new medicare patients too.

I guess that he is just worried about health care in urban areas. I wonder why that would be!!??

Heck, they're gonna be p*ssed he has the money to build the largest home in America. You know wealth envy and all. ;)

Get ready!! :lol:

Very good message!

It's always been a wonder to me why liberals can't see past their nose. They have no sense of looking at the big picture or down the road. Baffling, really.

Obama told us he:
1) preferred single payer.. MEANING.. Destroy 1,300 private health insurance, reducing $100 billion in Federal,state/local/property taxes PLUS adding 400,000 to unemployment!
2) bankrupt utilities: meaning destroying jobs!
3) prefers high gas prices..MEANING he wants us all to go broke!

So what is the combined tax on the rich...48 billion meh. sotorio threw more than that away failed green energy.

I love to count muahahahahahah.

Heck, they're gonna be p*ssed he has the money to build the largest home in America. You know wealth envy and all. ;)

Get ready!! :lol:

No body is entitled to a job he provides and they are free to quit any time.

He can build whatever size of house he chooses. Why do you care?

Point is, he won't be able to provide more jobs.

...add that to the list of Doctors who are ready to retire if Obama gets reelected. It's hard enough to find Doctors taking patients now in cities smaller than 50K people --- More and more are refusing new medicare patients too.

I guess that he is just worried about health care in urban areas. I wonder why that would be!!??

Obama's ultimate goal is to hurt America from the inside out. That's why he's known as the Enemy Within. (No wonder those bumper stickers sold out.)

His brethren are taking care of the outside-in destruction. He's handling the inside-out. They go hand in hand.

We have an enemy inside .... obviously.

Sounds like letter from a greedy cocksucker who can never have enough.

Fuck him and his kind.

ROFLMAO

keep thinking that. Millions of Small Business Owners just like him, feel the same way. If they can get out, and retire they will, instead of putting up with more and more taxes, and Regulations heaped on them.

My Boss, the Owner of the Company I work for, Who also happens to be a long time Friend per-Dating the Existence of the Company. Is Seriously considering Getting out of the Business as well. Each year for the last 3 years we have managed to Increase our Gross sales by over 20%, However the Profit has actually shrank Every Year. Mostly the Cost of Fuel is killing us, but Existing, and Pending Regulations, and Taxes are not helping either.

He does not want to close the place, we are all extremely proud of what we have built together, But how is it worth it if the cost of Doing Business is going to just keep getting higher and higher.

It's quite simple.
If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company.
Rather than grow this company I will be forced to cut back. This means fewer jobs, less benefits and certainly less opportunity for everyone.

So, when you make your decision to vote, ask yourself, which candidate understands the economics of business ownership and who doesn't?
Answer those questions and you should know who might be the one capable of protecting and saving your job.
While the media wants to tell you to believe the "1 percenters" are bad, I'm telling you they are not. They create most of the jobs.
If you lose your job, it won't be at the hands of the "1%"; it will be at the hands of a political hurricane that swept through this country.

You see, I can no longer support a system that penalizes the productive and gives to the unproductive.
My motivation to work and to provide jobs will be destroyed, and with it, so will your opportunities.
If that happens, you can find me in the Caribbean sitting on the beach, under a palm tree, retired, and with no employees to worry about.

Signed, your boss,

David Siegel

For those unfamiliar with Siegel, he is the founder and CEO of Westgate Resorts, a real estate and timeshare company.

He and his wife were also the subject of the recent documentary "The Queen of Versailles" about their desire to build the largest home in America.

According to Gawker, they were worth over a billion dollars in 2007, but that could be less now as a result of the real estate bust.

CEO Threatens to Fire Employees If Obama Is Reelected and Raises Taxes | NewsBusters.org

What does his 7,000 employees think about his goofy suggestion?

Asshole liberals believe they have a right to dictate what a company/business owner does with their own company/money.

Force him to give his employees more benefits...well then he will just fire some of the employees to give the remaining employees the mandated benefits or he will just shutdown the operation and leave with his money firing everyone.

See what happens when liberals stick their nose in other people's business....

It's quite simple.

Signed, your boss,

David Siegel

What does his 7,000 employees think about his goofy suggestion?

He signs their checks...Do YOU think he CARES?
They vote for Obama they are voting to do away with THEIR JOBS and it isn't because it's personal.. it's business!
Business in that Obama doesn't WANT businesses to succeed! He wants them to go broke!
I mean the guy SAID he prefers that 1,300 insurance companies go out of business costing $100 billion in taxes, 400,000 jobs!
Don't you think he is SMART enough to know that if he wants just ONE payer company THAT MEANS 1,300 Ins. companies go out of business?
So if he's smart enough to know that YET he prefers a SINGLE payer that means HE WANTS 1,300 companies to go out of business.. Pretty clear to ME!

Forum List

Back