Another reason dems anger me....

Would the OP care to post evidence to support his claim?

Would any of the assholes who concur with the OP like to explain Condoleeza Rice, Herman Cain and Alan West? What about them makes their blackness less appealing to the racist liberals?

Would anyone like to discuss how Tiger Woods, OJ Simpson, Wesley Snipes, Tracy Morgan, Michael Jackson and Michael Vick can do no wrong because they are black?

Exibit A: Rep. Clyburn: Criticism of Susan Rice full of ‘racial code words’; MSNBC’s Wolffe also cries racism | Twitchy

That's a very good example of your point. I googled "susan rice racist" and found a ton more. I won't bother to post them (including a story about a GROUP of Dem women claiming racism), since the PC Police will continue to deny the whole point, even though we can provide example after example. Anyone with even the slightest intellectual curiousity and intellectual honesty could have found those examples as well, had they bothered to look.

I wouldn't bother playing Whack-A-Mole™ with them, it's a waste of time.

That was a good example?

Low standards.

Susan Rice.

She can not be challenged
She can not be critiqued
She can not be questioned
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she is perfect
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

For one reason and one reason only....SHE'S BLACK

That is ALL the democrats are talking about. With Clyburn leading the racism charge. This bullshit makes me sick

Just because I make fun of you, you think I don't feel sorry for you. But I do.

357npg.jpg

Have you considered a "favorite color"?

Susan Rice.

She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

That is ALL the democrats are talking about. With Clyburn leading the racism charge. This bullshit makes me sick

I don't care what race she is. She is a fucking idiot who needs to answer to the people because she, like all others in Washington, are NOT above us. They are public servants who damn well better remember why they were elected.

Susan Rice did not LIE, she made a diplomatic statement to the UN based on the info she knew and could publicly address on September 16th. Partisans pounced on the first sentence of her statement "what this began as..." and the political media frenzy CONVENIENTLY totally ignored the rest of what she said that day...Namely: "We certainly are aware that Libya is a place where there have been increasingly some violent incidents", "And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there", then she went on to acknowledge that the nature of the attack was NOT just having to do with some film and that security "obviously didn’t prove sufficient to the – the nature of the attack".

Rice said the FBI is examining the attack, saying their investigation “will tell us with certainty what transpired.”

Susan Rice does not deserve to be railroaded because of dishonest rabid partisans who have been besmirching her character...it's a damn shame what they are doing to this woman!

Exactly! And it has nothing to do with her race!
But that's not what Alan Colmes said this morning when talking about her. In fact, he threw out the race card... :confused:

Susan Rice.

She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

You’re ‘angry’ because you’re getting zero traction with this contrived Benghazi nonsense.

Idiot. You didn't title the thread " Another reason why Clyburn makes me angry". Where is the evidence of Dems in general discussing Rice's race?

Somehow to morons, the statement that one has another reason to be angry at a group equates to their saying the group in general is doing the same.

Even though it is, in general.

I can see that you are trying, but you have failed to make a point.

I believe you. You're so scatterbrained and angry that you have difficulties even grasping the most basic logical fallacies. Perhaps if you can ever get over your anger and not let it consume you, you may not be so scatterbrained and might even enjoy clarity of thought.

Somehow to morons, the statement that one has another reason to be angry at a group equates to their saying the group in general is doing the same.

Even though it is, in general.

I believe you. You're so scatterbrained and angry that you have difficulties even grasping the most basic logical fallacies. Perhaps if you can ever get over your anger and not let it consume you, you may not be so scatterbrained and might even enjoy clarity of thought.

Now I am angry? Got it.

Are you going to provide the evidence that the OP left out? Or are you going to disagree with the premise of the OP? If neither, why are you sucking my nuts?

Now I am angry? Got it.

Are you going to provide the evidence that the OP left out? Or are you going to disagree with the premise of the OP? If neither, why are you sucking my nuts?

I thought you somewhat reasonable, stupid of me. The evidence was given and plenty more is there. Too bad you're such a tool otherwise you'd see it

Now I am angry? Got it.

I thought you somewhat reasonable, stupid of me. The evidence was given and plenty more is there. Too bad you're such a tool otherwise you'd see it

Why would you expect anyone else to be reasonable when you never are?

Susan Rice.

She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

They are afraid of the critiques. Otherwise, they wouldn't have to go to such lengths to excuse her behavior.

Susan Rice.

She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

Ohh I thought maybe you were talking about Palin for a moment there.

Susan Rice.

She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

Ohh I thought maybe you were talking about Palin for a moment there.

Naw, she's labeled with being a dumb doll. But that's okay ya know

Non whites are not capable of being incompetent. They are automatically superior based on the color of their skin.

Non whites are not capable of being incompetent. They are automatically superior based on the color of their skin.

Where did you hear that?? Rush Limbaugh?? What a really dumb thing to say. If you made an effort to join the real world you would know how ignorant you really are.

Forum List

Back