Another reason dems anger me....

Susan Rice did not LIE, she made a diplomatic statement to the UN based on the info she knew and could publicly address on September 16th. Partisans pounced on the first sentence of her statement "what this began as..." and the political media frenzy CONVENIENTLY totally ignored the rest of what she said that day...Namely: "We certainly are aware that Libya is a place where there have been increasingly some violent incidents", "And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there", then she went on to acknowledge that the nature of the attack was NOT just having to do with some film and that security "obviously didn’t prove sufficient to the – the nature of the attack".

Susan Rice does not deserve to be railroaded because of dishonest rabid partisans who have been besmirching her character...it's a damn shame what they are doing to this woman!

No one is talking about a statement to the UN, we're talking about her appearences on 5 different Sunday shows 5 days after the attack.

Of course, it's very convenient for the scumbag media, political partisans, and brain-dead sheep, to only see and address the parts of what she said that they want, meanwhile conveniently ignoring the FACT that she had already acknowledged the nature of the attack was not just about some film and that the investigation was unfolding. In the following days, questions got posed concerning her statement to the UN and the oft repeated misinformation snowballed because there was an election at stake! The way our US Ambassador to the UN has been treated, makes me sick!

Susan Rice.

She can not be challenged
She can not be critiqued
She can not be questioned
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she is perfect
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

For one reason and one reason only....SHE'S BLACK

That is ALL the democrats are talking about. With Clyburn leading the racism charge. This bullshit makes me sick

what nonsense.

where were the rightwingnuts when condi rice lied?

why weren't the rightwingnuts demanding "hearings" when baby bush had colin powell lie to congress?

stop it.

the difference is susan rice didn't do anything wrong.

but please, i'm begging... i think the nutters should try to do to her what they tried to do to justice sotomayor.

pleeeeeese.

pretty please.

:eusa_pray:

Sounds like you are fine with democrats playing the race card. Sure you are.

She is an idiot and reckless with information. Two of the single most DQing charactistics for Secretary of State.

And, STFU about black. Condi is black. Just get a fucking grip, O-groupies. :rolleyes:

Talk about fucking racists. The left takes the cake:

oliphant_rice.gif

CondiPrissy.jpg

db040407.gif

auntjemima.jpg

Piss off, racist lefties.

All I ever heard about this was crickets from the left:

Condimonkey1.jpg

Those poor Palestininians are forgiven for their racism because, well, she's on the right. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Black people are above criticism based on their skin color. They cannot make a mistake.

The racism of you people is breath-taking. I hope you don't represent ALL Republicans.

What does Rice's skin color have to do with ANYTHING? This is purely about Republican congressional politicking, posturing, and obstruction. Nothing else.

Susan Rice.

She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

That is ALL the democrats are talking about. With Clyburn leading the racism charge. This bullshit makes me sick

What did you want to question her about?

So the left can call the right rabid partisan hacks and besmirch them at will but do not question a black woman? Got it

That's not racism, that's mudslinging! Don't you know that only racism and prejudice is unacceptable, but you can attack anyone you want... but only if you voted for Obama!

Seriously, ask around; you Right Wingers are treated just as badly as people third party people like myself or the nonvoters who hated both candidates - you are nothing more than a stain on their ant-stomping boot.

Susan Rice did not LIE, she made a diplomatic statement to the UN based on the info she knew and could publicly address on September 16th. Partisans pounced on the first sentence of her statement "what this began as..." and the political media frenzy CONVENIENTLY totally ignored the rest of what she said that day...Namely: "We certainly are aware that Libya is a place where there have been increasingly some violent incidents", "And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there", then she went on to acknowledge that the nature of the attack was NOT just having to do with some film and that security "obviously didn’t prove sufficient to the – the nature of the attack".

Susan Rice does not deserve to be railroaded because of dishonest rabid partisans who have been besmirching her character...it's a damn shame what they are doing to this woman!

No one is talking about a statement to the UN, we're talking about her appearences on 5 different Sunday shows 5 days after the attack.

Of course, it's very convenient for the scumbag media, political partisans, and brain-dead sheep, to only see and address the parts of what she said that they want, meanwhile conveniently ignoring the FACT that she had already acknowledged the nature of the attack was not just about some film and that the investigation was unfolding. In the following days, questions got posed concerning her statement to the UN and the oft repeated misinformation snowballed because there was an election at stake! The way our US Ambassador to the UN has been treated, makes me sick!

Your dear leader stated Rice had nothing to do with Bengazi, so why was she chosen to represeent the WH talking points on those 5 shows. Even though all she had to say was the attack was under investigation and not mentioned the video, she chose to continue a narrative that was know to be false. Sometimes it's just better to say nothing and not try to BS your way through, that would have been the prudent course. This regime thinks it should be immune form criticism, it's not.

Susan Rice.

She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

What is your problem??? Was Willard's loss really that traumatic for you?? You have been posting the dumbest stuff since the election!! Go get your meds.

Get a grip. I have hardly posted since the election. I was one of the few rational ones after the election. In fact the childish behavior of both the left and the right since the election is why I have been scarce. And your dumbass post is a prime example

How about this thread:

Why is Obama visiting unimportant countries when we face dire situations right now?

You have several obnoxious posts in the above thread. You're the dumbass!!!

Black people are above criticism based on their skin color. They cannot make a mistake.

The racism of you people is breath-taking. I hope you don't represent ALL Republicans.

What does Rice's skin color have to do with ANYTHING? This is purely about Republican congressional politicking, posturing, and obstruction. Nothing else.

Tell that to the asshole democrats who said otherwise moron.

What is your problem??? Was Willard's loss really that traumatic for you?? You have been posting the dumbest stuff since the election!! Go get your meds.

Get a grip. I have hardly posted since the election. I was one of the few rational ones after the election. In fact the childish behavior of both the left and the right since the election is why I have been scarce. And your dumbass post is a prime example

How about this thread:

Why is Obama visiting unimportant countries when we face dire situations right now?

It's a compliment when Fatass calls one a dumbass. Just so you know.

Susan Rice.

She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

what nonsense.

where were the rightwingnuts when condi rice lied?

why weren't the rightwingnuts demanding "hearings" when baby bush had colin powell lie to congress?

stop it.

the difference is susan rice didn't do anything wrong.

but please, i'm begging... i think the nutters should try to do to her what they tried to do to justice sotomayor.

pleeeeeese.

pretty please.

:eusa_pray:

Sounds like you are fine with democrats playing the race card. Sure you are.

i didn't say that, did i?

nope.

Would the OP care to post evidence to support his claim?

Would any of the assholes who concur with the OP like to explain Condoleeza Rice, Herman Cain and Alan West? What about them makes their blackness less appealing to the racist liberals?

Would anyone like to discuss how Tiger Woods, OJ Simpson, Wesley Snipes, Tracy Morgan, Michael Jackson and Michael Vick can do no wrong because they are black?

Exibit A: Rep. Clyburn: Criticism of Susan Rice full of ‘racial code words’; MSNBC’s Wolffe also cries racism | Twitchy

Idiot. You didn't title the thread " Another reason why Clyburn makes me angry". Where is the evidence of Dems in general discussing Rice's race?

How about this thread:

I know you think you are so funny but you're a real dud. Just so you know, I get embarrassed for you.

How about this thread:

I know you think you are so funny but you're a real dud. Just so you know, I get embarrassed for you.

You wound me so, Rinata. How shall I ever recover?

Would any of the assholes who concur with the OP like to explain Condoleeza Rice, Herman Cain and Alan West? What about them makes their blackness less appealing to the racist liberals?

Would anyone like to discuss how Tiger Woods, OJ Simpson, Wesley Snipes, Tracy Morgan, Michael Jackson and Michael Vick can do no wrong because they are black?

Exibit A: Rep. Clyburn: Criticism of Susan Rice full of ‘racial code words’; MSNBC’s Wolffe also cries racism | Twitchy

Idiot. You didn't title the thread " Another reason why Clyburn makes me angry". Where is the evidence of Dems in general discussing Rice's race?

Somehow to morons, the statement that one has another reason to be angry at a group equates to their saying the group in general is doing the same.

Even though it is, in general.

Somehow to morons, the statement that one has another reason to be angry at a group equates to their saying the group in general is doing the same.

Even though it is, in general.

I can see that you are trying, but you have failed to make a point.

That's a very good example of your point. I googled "susan rice racist" and found a ton more. I won't bother to post them (including a story about a GROUP of Dem women claiming racism), since the PC Police will continue to deny the whole point, even though we can provide example after example. Anyone with even the slightest intellectual curiousity and intellectual honesty could have found those examples as well, had they bothered to look.

I wouldn't bother playing Whack-A-Mole™ with them, it's a waste of time.

Forum List

Back