Another reason dems anger me....

I did not know that she was black. Her facial features would tend to indicate that she is a white woman, who spent a few more hours in the tanning tube than Speaker Boehner.

There must have been a cracker in the wood pile.

Susan Rice.

She can not be challenged
She can not be critiqued
She can not be questioned
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she is perfect
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

For one reason and one reason only....SHE'S BLACK

That is ALL the democrats are talking about. With Clyburn leading the racism charge. This bullshit makes me sick

Well I agree but I would also like to add that she's a woman.
This was brought up by Nancy Pelosi I believe...

Women want the equal rights but don't want to take the heat if there is a screwup.
Then it's time to hide behind their pretty little panties...
Well Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton are most definitely the exception to the rule.

But this goes to the President as well.
You can't say anything critical because the Libs have come up with a book of code words that if used signifies you are a racist.

Just use Chicago in the same sentence and BOOM you are now officially a racist.

If you want to run for the government and be treated equal...You better be ready to be judged as equal.

How hard is this to understand?

The democrat women in congress did play the race card and that's a fact. They think rice is being picked on because she is a black woman and those mean old white men are getting in her way.

Would the OP care to post evidence to support his claim?

Would any of the assholes who concur with the OP like to explain Condoleeza Rice, Herman Cain and Alan West? What about them makes their blackness less appealing to the racist liberals?

Would anyone like to discuss how Tiger Woods, OJ Simpson, Wesley Snipes, Tracy Morgan, Michael Jackson and Michael Vick can do no wrong because they are black?

All liberals know about her is she's black and she's a woman. To them that makes her qualified to be SOS.

She knew benghazi was a terrorist attack, and she prepetuated this false narrative about a video. It doesn't matter who gave her marching orders, she knew it was an attack.

And you can tell the difference between armed militias and Alqaeda that easily? Amazing. Plus they were telling bystanders they were protesting the video like the other 20+ embassy protests.

Now it appears the CIA wanted to keep Alqaeda possibilities quiet to not tip them off. But thanks to loudmouth idiot PUBS FOR POSSIBLY SCREWING THAT UP, FOR PURE POLITICS...

Bowing to the violent islamis over a video shown disrespect to our first amendment. We will never stop speaking our minds, end of story.

Susan Rice did not LIE, she made a diplomatic statement to the UN based on the info she knew and could publicly address on September 16th. Partisans pounced on the first sentence of her statement "what this began as..." and the political media frenzy CONVENIENTLY totally ignored the rest of what she said that day...Namely: "We certainly are aware that Libya is a place where there have been increasingly some violent incidents", "And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there", then she went on to acknowledge that the nature of the attack was NOT just having to do with some film and that security "obviously didn’t prove sufficient to the – the nature of the attack".

Rice said the FBI is examining the attack, saying their investigation “will tell us with certainty what transpired.”

Susan Rice does not deserve to be railroaded because of dishonest rabid partisans who have been besmirching her character...it's a damn shame what they are doing to this woman!

Last edited:
Seriously, only half the GOP are racists...lol. Keep this idiocy up, you're the greatest!

Your bull shit lables mean nothing any more. Call me anything you like, I only concern myself with the opinions of people I respect and most commiecrast don't fall in that catagory. Equality means your held to the same standards as everyone else.

So the left can call the right rabid partisan hacks and besmirch them at will but do not question a black woman? Got it

Susan Rice did not LIE, she made a diplomatic statement to the UN based on the info she knew and could publicly address on September 16th. Partisans pounced on the first sentence of her statement "what this began as..." and the political media frenzy CONVENIENTLY totally ignored the rest of what she said that day...Namely: "We certainly are aware that Libya is a place where there have been increasingly some violent incidents", "And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there", then she went on to acknowledge that the nature of the attack was NOT just having to do with some film and that security "obviously didn’t prove sufficient to the – the nature of the attack".

Susan Rice does not deserve to be railroaded because of dishonest rabid partisans who have been besmirching her character...it's a damn shame what they are doing to this woman!

No one is talking about a statement to the UN, we're talking about her appearences on 5 different Sunday shows 5 days after the attack.

Would the OP care to post evidence to support his claim?

Would any of the assholes who concur with the OP like to explain Condoleeza Rice, Herman Cain and Alan West? What about them makes their blackness less appealing to the racist liberals?

Would anyone like to discuss how Tiger Woods, OJ Simpson, Wesley Snipes, Tracy Morgan, Michael Jackson and Michael Vick can do no wrong because they are black?

Exibit A: Rep. Clyburn: Criticism of Susan Rice full of ‘racial code words’; MSNBC’s Wolffe also cries racism | Twitchy

We're also talking about not doing anything for 7 hours. America doesn't do this.
We're also talking about Obama going in front of the islamic world and agreeing with Morsi about the video. Really? Do you really want to start going down this street???? This is what really angers me.

It isn't so much Rice.

Susan Rice.

She can not be challenged
She can not be critiqued
She can not be questioned
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she is perfect
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

For one reason and one reason only....SHE'S BLACK

That is ALL the democrats are talking about. With Clyburn leading the racism charge. This bullshit makes me sick

what nonsense.

where were the rightwingnuts when condi rice lied?

why weren't the rightwingnuts demanding "hearings" when baby bush had colin powell lie to congress?

stop it.

the difference is susan rice didn't do anything wrong.

but please, i'm begging... i think the nutters should try to do to her what they tried to do to justice sotomayor.

pleeeeeese.

pretty please.

:eusa_pray:

Things dupes haven't heard:

1. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
3. EVERYONE followed CIA info as it came out. No lies, no conspiracy...

So all black and women officials got there by favoritism, and the Dems' arguments are all based on race. Pure idiocy, dupes. You're the greatest LOL!

Last edited:
If Obama really believed what he said in Burma...Well, he should of told the islamis that they need to learn to accept freedom of speech.

I never said that women and non-whites are hired only because of that reason....Remember Condi under Bush??? This isn't a issue of race or sex but one of truth. The truth is America supposed to stand for something.

Forum List

Back