She can not be critiqued
She can not be questioned
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she is perfect
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

For one reason and one reason only....SHE'S BLACK

That is ALL the democrats are talking about. With Clyburn leading the racism charge. This bullshit makes me sick

You don't really believe this was not calculated when she was selected to be the face of the regime do you. Everything they do is for a reason.

Things dupes haven't heard:

1. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
3. EVERYONE followed CIA info as it came out. No lies, no conspiracy...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Black people are above criticism based on their skin color. They cannot make a mistake.

It's not going to get any better.
I mean, I can't be the only one who thinks that the Left is going to keep pushing minorities into office, not based on whether or not they're any good, but because if you criticize them they can play the race card.

For example, I like Obama even though I think he's a shitty president, but you can't criticize them because "OMG YOU'RE RACIST".

• Banned
Things dupes haven't heard:

1. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
3. EVERYONE followed CIA info as it came out. No lies, no conspiracy...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

At the time of the attack the video in question had 200 views.

You are the dupe, idiot

All liberals know about her is she's black and she's a woman. To them that makes her qualified to be SOS.

She knew benghazi was a terrorist attack, and she prepetuated this false narrative about a video. It doesn't matter who gave her marching orders, she knew it was an attack.

#8-And the Rush Limbo/fundamentalist TV giant of Cairo had been talking about it for days, and asking for protests against the USA, Pub dupe. Unbelievable how ignorant the dupes are. Change the channel...

Susan Rice.

She can not be challenged
She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

That is ALL the democrats are talking about. With Clyburn leading the racism charge. This bullshit makes me sick

What is your problem??? Was Willard's loss really that traumatic for you?? You have been posting the dumbest stuff since the election!! Go get your meds.

Susan Rice.

She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

What is your problem??? Was Willard's loss really that traumatic for you?? You have been posting the dumbest stuff since the election!! Go get your meds.

Get a grip. I have hardly posted since the election. I was one of the few rational ones after the election. In fact the childish behavior of both the left and the right since the election is why I have been scarce. And your dumbass post is a prime example

Susan Rice.

She can not be critiqued
She can not be opposed

Why?
Not because she's queen
Not because she's a god

Well I agree but I would also like to add that she's a woman.
This was brought up by Nancy Pelosi I believe...

Women want the equal rights but don't want to take the heat if there is a screwup.
Then it's time to hide behind their pretty little panties...
Well Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton are most definitely the exception to the rule.

But this goes to the President as well.
You can't say anything critical because the Libs have come up with a book of code words that if used signifies you are a racist.

Just use Chicago in the same sentence and BOOM you are now officially a racist.

All liberals know about her is she's black and she's a woman. To them that makes her qualified to be SOS.

She knew benghazi was a terrorist attack, and she prepetuated this false narrative about a video. It doesn't matter who gave her marching orders, she knew it was an attack.

And you can tell the difference between armed militias and Alqaeda that easily? Amazing. Plus they were telling bystanders they were protesting the video like the other 20+ embassy protests.

Now it appears the CIA wanted to keep Alqaeda possibilities quiet to not tip them off. But thanks to loudmouth idiot PUBS FOR POSSIBLY SCREWING THAT UP, FOR PURE POLITICS...

New Topics

Forum List

Back