ANOTHER Rape at Occupy Protest!

I've been watching the news this morning showing a lot of live coverage of these filthy piglets.. they're showing the trash, how these rats live-- piss and shit running on the streets.. It's beyond disgusting. If I lived in one of these communities I would be very very concerned about airborne diseases due to these pigs living as if they were never taught about decency in their entire lives.. Unbelievable.

I've been watching the news this morning showing a lot of live coverage of these filthy piglets.. they're showing the trash, how these rats live-- piss and shit running on the streets.. It's beyond disgusting. If I lived in one of these communities I would be very very concerned about airborne diseases due to these pigs living as if they were never taught about decency in their entire lives.. Unbelievable.

Of course the lefties won't see this on the MSM sites, they won't report on it because it would expose this filth for what it is. This link has several rapes and other crimes that the occupiers are encouraging participants not to report to the police, they will "handle it internally". WTF!!!

Sad that not only are these scumbags doing these things, their supporters don't care. It's got to be lies because it's only being reported by the "right wing" media.

#OccupyBaltimore Rape Victim Begs For Protest To Be Shut Down [Video]

Last edited:
I think it's childish to do this sort of stereotyping bullshit. To anyone.

I'm glad to hear this.

Will you denounce the stereotyping of the teaparty as racists?

I already said that I wouldn't blame the people in movement for the rape. It was caused by the atmosphere created by the occupations.

I'm glad to hear this.

I already said that I wouldn't blame the people in movement for the rape. It was caused by the atmosphere created by the occupations.

been over and down that road. Words never came out of my

fingers re: lambasting the tea party as racists

A rape has occurred amongst a large gathering of people.

What should we do? Why exploit that rape so that we can win ground in an internet argument.

What a great way to show how morally superior you are.

you do know that rape has not been eradicated throughout the world....unlike tb and the other diseases you dont know jack mal about

I think you missed the OP's point.

There were ZERO rapes at Tea Party rallies, events, etc., while there have been multiple rapes reported at OWS events.

In defence of reality, you can't logically compare the two events either. The TEA party gatherings were one day events. The OWS protests are multi week encampments with all of the attendent logistical issues involved. We also don't know if the criminals that are doing these crimes are OWS people or simply vermin preying on the campers because they are a comparatively easy target.

The one thing that is outrageous was the OWS's refusal to report crimes they knew were occuring. That is simply inconceivable and does point to a guilty mind in some cases.

You sleep with dogs,you wake with fleas. These "Occupations" undoubtedly have many violent Felons mixed in with these big crowds. It's a proven fact that Felons overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Now i'm not saying they always do that legally though. Because we all know about the busloads of Felons & Illegals the Democrats bus in on Election Days. This movement is full of these kinds of very bad people. No comparison to the Tea Party movement. I wouldn't even consider bringing a family to one of these "Occupations." And i think that says it all about these people. And shame on the corrupt Democrat-Biased MSM for not reporting accurately on them. I know that's par for the course but it still sucks.

Last edited:

I'm glad to hear this.

been over and down that road. Words never came out of my

fingers re: lambasting the tea party as racists

Nah I never said you personally called them racist, I was just hoping you would openly state that you denounce those who call the teaparty racist is all. I didn't mean to make it sound like you personally said they are.

You do denounce those who claim this through right?

Forum List

Back