Another rancher killed on the border

José;3736882 said:
But what I would really like to see is millions of americans doing what tank just did.

Millions of american citizens finally deciding to come clean about immigration and publicly admiting that their beef is not really with illegal hispanic immigration but with HISPANIC AND ASIAN IMMIGRATION regardless of legal status.

Hell... I'm not even Anglo and I find the decision taken by the US government in the 50's and 60's to destroy the ethnic makeup of the US through massive non-white LEGAL immigration absolutely delirious, lunatic, schizophrenic, etc, etc...

If the Mexican government took a similar insane decision, allowing massive chinese immigration I'd be here saying the exact same thing.

Don't be a fool Jose, Most americans don't think that way. Tank is just frusterated about the situation which is out of control. I was once even more extreme than him. Fact is, It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with Law and commonsense. Hispanics contribute alot to America, Illegal, or legal. Like I have said 100 times before here guys, it starts and ends with our corrupt, slave labor addicted, internationalist Government. Wake the fuck up, all of you. ~BH

Name one contribution beside tacos and I will name the many reason they receive more benefit and cost us much more then that contribute. Education for their children, healthcare, law enforcement and incerations, gang and grafitti units, anchor babies collect welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, lower wages and lower property value, WIC, send $45 billion home each year going into Mexico's economy, steal from employers at our expense, chain migration from the 1986 amnesty, bankrupt hundreds of hospital, cost of drug on american, etc..........

I am aware of all that and more. If I had my choice, the borders would be closed period. However, Saying that they contribute nothing is not true. ~BH

Forum List

Back