Another rancher killed on the border

José;3736882 said:
But what I would really like to see is millions of americans doing what tank just did.

Millions of american citizens finally deciding to come clean about immigration and publicly admiting that their beef is not really with illegal hispanic immigration but with HISPANIC AND ASIAN IMMIGRATION regardless of legal status.

Hell... I'm not even Anglo and I find the decision taken by the US government in the 50's and 60's to destroy the ethnic makeup of the US through massive non-white LEGAL immigration absolutely delirious, lunatic, schizophrenic, etc, etc...

If the Mexican government took a similar insane decision, allowing massive chinese immigration I'd be here saying the exact same thing.

Why are YOU lumping Asians with Hispanics? Asians have overcome tremendous obsticles in their own countries instead of crying about how the whiteman treated them. You can find maybe one or two in a welfare line filled with Hispanics. What does that tell you?

Bandits who prey on illegals gun down Border Patrol agent

12/15/10

A U.S. Border Patrol agent attempting to arrest bandits who prey on illegal immigrants was killed during a gunfight about 10 miles north of the U.S.-Mexico border near Rio Rico, Ariz., 60 miles south of Tucson.

Bandits, usually Mexican nationals, have long roamed border areas, robbing and sexually assaulting illegal immigrants as they cross into the U.S.

Four of the suspected shooters were taken into custody. A fifth is still being sought.

Agent Brian Terry Shot in Back with AK-47 During Gunfight, Family Says

Video

-----

Agent Robert Rosas’ 30, joined U.S. Customs and Border Protection in 2006.

Killers Without Borders

On July 23, 2009, Agent Rosas was on patrol near Campo, Calif., a rugged region about 60 miles west of El Centro. Around 9 p.m., another agent spotted a group of suspects in a rocky, desolate area along the border. The agents split up to cover more ground as they gave chase.

Agent Rosas got out of his vehicle to track the individuals on foot. His fellow agents heard gunshots and hurried towards the source. There, they found Agent Rosas; he had been shot in the head and body, and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Christian Daniel Castro-Alvarez, 17, had his day in federal court Nov. 20, 2009, for his involvement in the murder of Agent Rosas. Castro-Alvarez told police he gunned down Agent Rosas during a robbery attempt at the U.S.-Mexico border. He pleaded guilty to charges of murdering a federal officer during a robbery and aiding and abetting. On April 22, 2010, he was sentenced to serve 40 years in prison

Napolitano confirms gang killed border agent in battle

An elite Border Patrol squad was pursuing a gang that preyed on drug smugglers when agent Brian Terry was shot and killed Tuesday night, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Friday.

"They were seeking to apprehend what's called a 'rip crew,' which is a name given to a crew that it is organized to seek to rip off people who are drug mules or traversing the border illegally," she said during a meeting with The Arizona Republic's editorial board. "That's why they were in that area."

I am far to the left of most of you, but I sure would prefer to see our military on the southern border than in the Middle East and our navy off our own coast. Let's put an end to drugs and illegals coming north and weapons going south.

Summary of Federal Immigration and Nationality Act Section 8 USC 1324
"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

1. assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
  2. encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
  3. knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

You think we should tell Obama and Homeland Security about this?

Only after the investigation is complete and only if it is proven that it was indeed an illegal alien who committed this crime.

Sure let's let him know so that on his next speech in front of hispanics he can again laugh it off and pretend he is a comedian. How many times do these murders have to be investigated only to be ignored when it's found that it was indeed an illegal who committed the murder??? Come on people, wake up!! WA knows how many murders these illegal commit on a daily basis. They just choose to ignore it. America, what will it take to force this madness to stop????

José;3736882 said:
But what I would really like to see is millions of americans doing what tank just did.

Millions of american citizens finally deciding to come clean about immigration and publicly admiting that their beef is not really with illegal hispanic immigration but with HISPANIC AND ASIAN IMMIGRATION regardless of legal status.

Hell... I'm not even Anglo and I find the decision taken by the US government in the 50's and 60's to destroy the ethnic makeup of the US through massive non-white LEGAL immigration absolutely delirious, lunatic, schizophrenic, etc, etc...

If the Mexican government took a similar insane decision, allowing massive chinese immigration I'd be here saying the exact same thing.

Don't be a fool Jose, Most americans don't think that way. Tank is just frusterated about the situation which is out of control. I was once even more extreme than him. Fact is, It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with Law and commonsense. Hispanics contribute alot to America, Illegal, or legal. Like I have said 100 times before here guys, it starts and ends with our corrupt, slave labor addicted, internationalist Government. Wake the fuck up, all of you. ~BH

You're the one fooling yourself, Hunter.

Maybe most americans don't think this way but an awful lot does. You have this false impression because they're too intimidated by the current social climate in America to come clean about it.

And I'm not criticising them in any way. Every people on Earth have the right to preserve the racial composition of their respective nations (China, Nigeria, Russia, you name it).

One illegal alien family, costs the U.S. taxpayers more than $32,000 in federal, state and local benefits each year. That same family contributes an average of $9,000 a year in taxes, resulting in a net tax burden of $22,449 each year. If the lower figure of 12 million illegal aliens is used for estimation purposes, the total tax burden translates to $2.2 trillion per year.
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55135

Most Americans welcome LEGAL immigrants and are happy for them. But why should Americans have to pay for cheaters, liars, thieves, murderers and rapists who sneak into the country?

Most American’s believe that immigrants should come the legal way or don’t come at all. The illegal alien supporters are just trying to make Americans feel guilty for not letting the illegal alien criminals have their way.

Why should we let foreigners from other countries enter the U.S. illegally and have preferential treatment and be above the laws? Why should they get a “Free-Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free-Card” when the American’s are forced to obey the current laws on the books? The U.S. government is at fault here they’re screwing the American people to cater to their big business buddies cheap labor needs.

I wonder if it was one of these guys?

2009 Border Patrol

# of apprehensions by country of the illegal immigrant

Afghanistan.....................4
Pakistan..........................41
Iran................................15
Egypt..............................14
Nigeria............................29
North Korea.....................10
Yemen............................13
Somalia..........................19
Saudi Arabia...................1

Source: Dept of Homeland Security

Illegal aliens are far more dangerous than all the above combine. They kill 25 americans daily and rape 8 children. More than the Iraq and Afghanistan war and 9-11. What is the stastics on the above.

Wow...I am against illegal immigration, but "They kill 25 americans daily and rape 8 children". Where do you get that data? Do you have a link?[/QUOTE]

Illegal immigrants: kill 25 Americans and sexually abuse 8 children EVERY DAY in the - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

Impacts of Illegal Immigration: Sex Crimes

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

Crime victims of illegal aliens

ALIPAC Forums-viewtopic-Rep.Steve King: 25 Americans, Killed by Illegal Aliens Daily

http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/page6.html

Last edited:
José;3736882 said:

Don't be a fool Jose, Most americans don't think that way. Tank is just frusterated about the situation which is out of control. I was once even more extreme than him. Fact is, It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with Law and commonsense. Hispanics contribute alot to America, Illegal, or legal. Like I have said 100 times before here guys, it starts and ends with our corrupt, slave labor addicted, internationalist Government. Wake the fuck up, all of you. ~BH

Name one thing and I will name how they receive more in benefits they they contribute.
Education, healthcare, law enforcement and incarcerations, anchor babies can collect welfare, food stamps, medical care. Not to mention the drugs their distribute that destroys lives. They are low income workers and pay very little in taxes if any and send $45 billions home to Mexico not going back into our economy. Lower wages and lower property value. That is just a few ways they take from america and americans

José;3736882 said:

Name one contribution beside tacos and I will name the many reason they receive more benefit and cost us much more then that contribute. Education for their children, healthcare, law enforcement and incerations, gang and grafitti units, anchor babies collect welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, lower wages and lower property value, WIC, send $45 billion home each year going into Mexico's economy, steal from employers at our expense, chain migration from the 1986 amnesty, bankrupt hundreds of hospital, cost of drug on american, etc..........

José;3736642 said:
Originally posted by LilOlLady
Rumors have been flying that Link, 68, was shot by an illegal alien on his land but that information was not verified by State Police or the Hidalgo County Sheriff.

The "rumors" are almost certainly bullshit.

Illegal immigrants don't shoot ranchers and border patrol agents. Drug mules do.

A "convenient bullshit" that serves its purpose of demonising illegal immigrants.

Yep, with a forked tongue.

José;3736882 said:

Really???? You aren't anglo? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back