Another rancher killed on the border

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
June 07, 2011

Another American Rancher Killed on the Border

New Mexico State Police confirmed Tuesday that they are investigating a homicide in Hidalgo County. Larry Link, the owner of Steins Ghost Town, was found shot to death early Tuesday morning on Summit Road in Hidalgo County.

State Police Public Information Officer Maj. Scott Weaver said that they currently have no suspects and the investigation is ongoing.

Rumors have been flying that Link, 68, was shot by an illegal alien on his land but that information was not verified by State Police or the Hidalgo County Sheriff.

Read more: Another American Rancher Killed on the Border - U.S./Mexico Border - Fox Nation

Another American Rancher Killed on the Border - U.S./Mexico Border - Fox Nation

You think we should tell Obama and Homeland Security about this?

I wonder if it was one of these guys?

2009 Border Patrol

# of apprehensions by country of the illegal immigrant

Afghanistan.....................4
Pakistan..........................41
Iran................................15
Egypt..............................14
Nigeria............................29
North Korea.....................10
Yemen............................13
Somalia..........................19
Saudi Arabia...................1

Source: Dept of Homeland Security

I saw that on the news today, the rancher’s bullet ridden body was found this morning in New Mexico. They said the area was a well known travel corridor for illegal aliens. How many more Americans have to die???

On the Mexican side of the border the drug cartels are and have been killing the Mexican ranchers and just moving into their houses and out buildings. Then they start storing weapons, drugs and human cargo and burying their dead in mass graves on the rancher’s property.

These people are so stupid I wonder if they think they can do that on the American side too. The American rancher they killed today had a Ghost Town he ran as a road side attraction. He retired and shut it down. I bet the buildings were still there. I bet they thought it would be a good rest stop and shelter for drugs and their illegal alien human cargo. When will the madness end?

Our government is past out of control. They’re trying to destroy us from within. It’s time for good Americans to act and vote every politician in office, out of office, and never let any politician have more than one term in office because the longer they stay in office the more corrupt they become.

I don’t know about you guys but I’m not interested in becoming a “One World Government” or being responsible for policing the world! Our politicians have to go every last single one of them! They’re all in this together!

Last edited:

2009 Border Patrol

Illegal aliens are far more dangerous than all the above combine. They kill 25 americans daily and rape 8 children. More than the Iraq and Afghanistan war and 9-11. What is the stastics on the above.

2009 Border Patrol

Illegal aliens are far more dangerous than all the above combine. They kill 25 americans daily and rape 8 children. More than the Iraq and Afghanistan war and 9-11. What is the stastics on the above.

Wow...I am against illegal immigration, but "They kill 25 americans daily and rape 8 children". Where do you get that data? Do you have a link?

2009 Border Patrol

That disturbing, makes you think about the ones we didn't catch and who got through.

"The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in The United States".
http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html

"For most lawmakers, DWI stands for “driving while intoxicated.” For Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), DWI stands for “driving while illegal. He also said that illegal immigrants were intentionally causing car accidents along state freeways."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/04/20/2010-04-20_john_mccain_illegal_immigrants_are_intentionally_causing_car_accidents.html

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

2009 Border Patrol

Wow...I am against illegal immigration, but "They kill 25 americans daily and rape 8 children". Where do you get that data? Do you have a link?

Me thinks you live in la-la land. Either that or you are very naive. Investigate for yourself. /I]

The occupational enemy within Federal Government of the United States of America desires open borders. Just wait until 30 million illegals are granted amnesty and can then vote. Bye Bye U.S.A.

.......................And the stupid sheople continue to do nothing about it. ~BH

I'm so sorry for Mr. Link and his family's loss.

We shouldn't have ranchers dying on the border because Washington refuses to notice there's a war against American property owners there.

California's talking about educating these hoodlums at taxpayer expense, and they've got their hand out to the U. S. Government to make it happen.

IOW, you will be billed for the betterment of murderers who hate Americans, and there's not a single thing that you can do about it because your opposition is not in the Commie Organization playbook.

Originally posted by LilOlLady
Rumors have been flying that Link, 68, was shot by an illegal alien on his land but that information was not verified by State Police or the Hidalgo County Sheriff.

The "rumors" are almost certainly bullshit.

Illegal immigrants don't shoot ranchers and border patrol agents. Drug mules do.

A "convenient bullshit" that serves its purpose of demonising illegal immigrants.

Illegal or legal, Hispanics are killing alot of Americans

Illegal or legal, Hispanics are killing alot of Americans

I noticed you didn't dispute the fact that illegals don't shoot ranchers and border agents.

Wise decision for people who don't want to have their asses handed to them. :thup::thup:

You have valid arguments against illegal immigration and then you have propaganda and demonisation that blames illegal immigrants for everything that's wrong in America.

The former must be taken seriously while the latter must be summarily discarded (like LilOlLady's insinuation that illegal immigrants shoot ranchers).

Last edited:
But what I would really like to see is millions of americans doing what tank just did.

Millions of american citizens finally deciding to come clean about immigration and publicly admiting that their beef is not really with illegal hispanic immigration but with HISPANIC AND ASIAN IMMIGRATION regardless of legal status.

Hell... I'm not even Anglo and I find the decision taken by the US government in the 50's and 60's to destroy the ethnic makeup of the US through massive non-white LEGAL immigration absolutely delirious, lunatic, schizophrenic, etc, etc...

If the Mexican government took a similar insane decision, allowing massive chinese immigration I'd be here saying the exact same thing.

José;3736882 said:
But what I would really like to see is millions of americans doing what tank just did.

Millions of american citizens finally deciding to come clean about immigration and publicly admiting that their beef is not really with illegal hispanic immigration but with HISPANIC AND ASIAN IMMIGRATION regardless of legal status.

Hell... I'm not even Anglo and I find the decision taken by the US government in the 50's and 60's to destroy the ethnic makeup of the US through massive non-white LEGAL immigration absolutely delirious, lunatic, schizophrenic, etc, etc...

If the Mexican government took a similar insane decision, allowing massive chinese immigration I'd be here saying the exact same thing.

Don't be a fool Jose, Most americans don't think that way. Tank is just frusterated about the situation which is out of control. I was once even more extreme than him. Fact is, It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with Law and commonsense. Hispanics contribute alot to America, Illegal, or legal. Like I have said 100 times before here guys, it starts and ends with our corrupt, slave labor addicted, internationalist Government. Wake the fuck up, all of you. ~BH

Forum List

Back