Another Rambo Cop Executioner Shoots Mentally Ill Navy Vet

KokomoJojo

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2013
In self defense of course, clearly rambos life was in danger. NOT

This guy looks drunk and in the struggle with the cop he appears to have grabbed a mag off his belt, he was just resisting arrest and the fucker wasted him for it, executed him on the spot. WTF people

Last edited:
Here is another one, this guy tried to run away and cop blasted him in the back.

This is Gestapo people!

This guy looks drunk and in the struggle with the cop he appears to have grabbed a mag off his belt, he was just resisting arrest and the fucker wasted him for it, executed him on the spot. WTF people
That man clearly attacked the cop. What did you expect the cop to do, wait until he was shot with his own gun?

I think you're way off base with this one.

Don't resist. Follow commands. Don't be drunk in public. Go home alive.

Not much to say, but he fought the law and the law won. I don't believe they should have killed him either, but if you ever fight back, they have an excuse to end your life.

Not much to say, but he fought the law and the law won. I don't believe they should have killed him either, but if you ever fight back, they have an excuse to end your life.

thats the word! excuse, you nailed it, all the black dude did is run away and they shot him down in cold blood in the back.

I am sure rambo felt his life was in danger.

thats the word! excuse, you nailed it, all the black dude did is run away and they shot him down in cold blood in the back.

I hope I didn't sound like I thought what the cop did was right. It wasn't, but that is the reality of US. 2017

Don't resist. Follow commands. Don't be drunk in public. Go home alive.

Ah thats the key, you have the right to be shot for any screw up and the public wont come to your defense, they will cheer rambo on, shoot my kid next rambo!

I hope I didn't sound like I thought what the cop did was right. It wasn't, but that is the reality of US. 2017

Thats the point, its not 'law' that won, the law lost.

Here is another one, this guy tried to run away and cop blasted him in the back.

This is Gestapo people!
In this example the cop had no cause to shoot. Unless the law is different in that state the cop was wrong.

How guilty rambo is, is solely dependent on how much the city will have to pay in damages, suffice to say not guilty.

Thats the point, its not 'law' that won, the law lost.

You put the check mark in any column you want, but the guy is still dead.

Ah thats the key, you have the right to be shot for any screw up and the public wont come to your defense, they will cheer rambo on, shoot my kid next rambo!

Definitely. If you can't follow the law you deserve to get shot. If it's my kid, I might shoot them before Rambo gets a chance to do so.

Forum List

Back