Another racist Trump supporter?

Too easy. You're a Trump supporter parading around a token black person who agrees with you.

So that automatically means that you're a middle-aged white guy who believes in God and owns at least a few guns. Well not necessarily, but I'll give that a 98% chance.

(Not that there's anything wrong with any of that. Trump's base just isn't exactly known for their diversity lol)

How am I doing so far?

Do you prance around every time you win a coin toss as if you had some profound insight? Again, you still have no idea who I am, where I've been,what I've done, who my friends are or anything else about me. You proved yourself to be a bigot, and you've tripled down on it because rather than discuss the substance of the video, you assume a nefarious objective on my part. You don't know I spent part of my youth in an inner city, that I attended the Million Family March in DC in 2000, worked with local public access TV and political outreach groups, served in the Army and still correspond with black friends from the service.

All you see is "White Guy = HATE"

Your bigotry is what motivates you, it fits in quite well with your politics, because liberalism if founded on hate and envy.

I liked what the woman said for the first minute of the video until she started attacking people who speak against Israel.

News Flash: Israel is not our 51st state, and nowhere in the Constitution does it say Americans citizens must swear allegiance to that terrorist country. .... :cool:
Go Israel. Muslims are the terrorists.

Let's see...
I searched Google for "videos of Muslim children chanting death to Israel" found:
Muslim society: ‘Disturbing’ video of children posted by Philadelphia chapter wasn’t vetted
In the two-minute video from an April event, two young girls are shown reading. One says, "We will sacrifice our souls without hesitation, we will chop off their heads" and liberate the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

• AL-AQSA TV: DEATH TO ISRAEL, TURN THEM INTO BODY PARTS, ROAST THEM
"Al-Asqa TV promotes all the components of Palestinian terror, including murder of Jews, suicide bombings, kidnapping of soldiers, bombing our cites and destruction of Israel."
Al-Aqsa TV: Death to Israel, turn them into body parts, roast them

Last edited:
Too easy. You're a Trump supporter parading around a token black person who agrees with you.

So that automatically means that you're a middle-aged white guy who believes in God and owns at least a few guns. Well not necessarily, but I'll give that a 98% chance.

(Not that there's anything wrong with any of that. Trump's base just isn't exactly known for their diversity lol)

How am I doing so far?

Do you prance around every time you win a coin toss as if you had some profound insight? Again, you still have no idea who I am, where I've been,what I've done, who my friends are or anything else about me. You proved yourself to be a bigot, and you've tripled down on it because rather than discuss the substance of the video, you assume a nefarious objective on my part. You don't know I spent part of my youth in an inner city, that I attended the Million Family March in DC in 2000, worked with local public access TV and political outreach groups, served in the Army and still correspond with black friends from the service.

All you see is "White Guy = HATE"

Your bigotry is what motivates you, it fits in quite well with your politics, because liberalism if founded on hate and envy.

I was 100% correct, wasn't I?

Forum List

Back