Another Racist email?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Tennessee Senator’s aide caught sending racist Obama e-mail

Sherri Goforth, an aide to Sen. Diane Black (R-TN), was given a “strong letter of reprimand” after embarrassing the GOP by sending a mass e-mail with a racist picture attached mocking President Barack Obama.

Following racist humor related debacles originating in Tennessee such as “Barack the Magic Negro,” Goforth forwarded a “historical keepsake photo” of all 44 US Presidents in a mass e-mail. Obama’s photo, however, was just a large pair of white eyes peering out from a black background.

I hope she apologized!

Sherri Goforth, an aide to Sen. Diane Black (R-TN), was given a “strong letter of reprimand” after embarrassing the GOP by sending a mass e-mail with a racist picture attached mocking President Barack Obama.

Following racist humor related debacles originating in Tennessee such as “Barack the Magic Negro,” Goforth forwarded a “historical keepsake photo” of all 44 US Presidents in a mass e-mail. Obama’s photo, however, was just a large pair of white eyes peering out from a black background.

I hope she apologized!

No one wants to have AIDES.

I hope she apologized!

No one wants to have AIDES.

I didn't lose weight alone.. I had aides- and now I'm going to help you all get Aides, too! Aides for everybody!

I hope she apologized!

so its racist when someone makes fun of obama's comment that he doesn't look like other US presidents....obama opened the door on this and he fully meant that people won't like him because his dark skin doesn't look like other presidents....

paaaleeeese

Farve is from mississippi.

Lance Bass is from Mississippi

Holy shit!

Mrs. Bass must be distraught that her two children, Lance and Charlie, both turned out to be gay...and different colors.

Well, Mississippi is the state of miracles after all! Why do you think the Oreo Cookie factory is based there, the Bass Brothers were the inspiration!

oreo_cookie.jpg

Forum List

Back