Another Quiz To See Which Candidate You Side With

Know what I smell?

I smell a site dedicated to trying to sway Paul and Johnson voters over to Romney.

I think it's just a pro-Paul poll. Hell even I got Paul as #1 :tongue:
You know you can click on the portrays after the test and see what you agreed on...

I honestly think this political poll is the fairest poll I've ever seen. You can check your answers against everyone else (Obama, Mitt, Ron, Gary, whatever) to see why you agreed, disagreed.

44837245.jpg

Gary Johnson 86%
Ron Paul 80% (bullshit)
Jill Stein 77% (bullshit)
Jimmy Mac 72% (who?)
Obama 69%
Romney 66%

85% libertarian, 77% Green, 69% democrat, 66% republican

The poll is crap. I put that I believe in global warming but its not that important (because I think it is blown out of proportion), and that I believe we should increase off shore drilling, and that is more important, yet I am 77% green?

Gary Johnson 86%
Ron Paul 80% (bullshit)
Jimmy Mac 72% (who?)
Obama 69%
Romney 66%

The poll is crap. I put that I believe in global warming but its not that important (because I think it is blown out of proportion), and that I believe we should increase off shore drilling, and that is more important, yet I am 77% green?

I think it's BS as well as pretty much everyone has gotten ron paul as #1 or 2.

This one is far more accurate IMO

The Political Compass - Test

44854411.jpg

Yep. Only reason I am voting for Johnson is because Paul probably won't be nominee and I don't think he will run as independent.

Last edited:
Gary Johnson 86%
Ron Paul 80% (bullshit)
Jimmy Mac 72% (who?)
Obama 69%
Romney 66%

No shit. I got 89 Mitt and 87 Paul even though I would vote for Paul in the main but I don’t think I can even bring myself to vote for Romney at all. They are not even close to each other in reality.

And I received a higher score for green than democrat?!?! How is that supposed to work, the green party is like democrat on steroids….

Gary Johnson 86%
Ron Paul 80% (bullshit)
Jimmy Mac 72% (who?)
Obama 69%
Romney 66%

No shit. I got 89 Mitt and 87 Paul even though I would vote for Paul in the main but I don’t think I can even bring myself to vote for Romney at all. They are not even close to each other in reality.

And I received a higher score for green than democrat?!?! How is that supposed to work, the green party is like democrat on steroids….

I have to agree with you, I wish Obama was less enviromental, not more. Especially right now, jobs vs enviroment, I have to side with jobs, sorry Green Party.

Guys... You can see their answers and compare them to yours on the SAME PAGE. It tells you why it gave you what it did for the love of god.

For the Mitt Romney comparisons, do they use the stance of Mitt the Progressive Governor of Massachusetts or Mitt the Severely Conservative Governor or Mitt the Tea Partier from the primaries?

For Obama, did they use canidate Obama or what he became after? A Reagan/Lincoln wannabe?

Romney's still not getting my vote.

Immie

I guess you are voting for Obama then, whether you pull the lever or not. So if you don't vote or vote for someone who can't possibly win then don't be calling anyone stupid for electing Obama...other then.....

For Obama, did they use canidate Obama or what he became after? A Reagan/Lincoln wannabe?

You mean the candidate who ran on:

Ending the war in Iraq. Check.
Ending the war in Afghanistan by 2013. On pace.
Reforming the health care system. Check
Financial reform. Check.
Tax cuts for the middle class. Check.

I could go on....

Obama 91%
Jill Stein 90%
Ron Paul 30%
Willard 19% (no agreement on any major issues)

Democratic 91%
Green Party 90%

I'm actually a little surprised by the Green party number. Makes me want to look in to their stances more.

Immie

I guess you are voting for Obama then, whether you pull the lever or not. So if you don't vote or vote for someone who can't possibly win then don't be calling anyone stupid for electing Obama...other then.....

This is the ideaology to keep the libertarian (and other 3rd parties) down permanently. The truth is your vote wont decide the election, so you should vote for whoever you feel is best. If every libertarian votes libertarian, people will start to take them seriously. Every year it will become more and more acceptable to vote libertarian, if every year they gain more and more votes.

On the other hand, if libertarians just vote for Obama or Romney, no one will take them seriously. Ever.

Immie

I refuse to pull the lever for the lesser of two evils any longer. Doing so only guarantees one thing... that we get evil.

I'll be voting for Johnson or maybe the Constitutional Party candidate.

Romney is just another Obama who is just another Bush. Honestly, I don't give a shit which one of them wins. We're screwed either way.

As I said earlier, a vote for Romney is a vote for shit, a vote for Obama is a vote for shit... either way we get shit.

And by the way, I haven't called anyone "stupid" for voting for Obama.

Immie

Last edited:
Hell, I haven't even called TDM stupid for voting for Obama. I've called her stupid and retarded, but not for voting for Obama.

McCain was just another "lesser of two evils". If he was even less of an evil than Obama.

Immie

Forum List

Back