Another QUIZ for Liberals

You need to "defend" against somebody reaching into his pocket, snowflake?

Have any idea how many times a day the average person reaches into his/her pocket? SMH

Geez Pogo....No one is claiming that everyone who reaches into their pocket is going for a gun. Where the fuck did you get that one? Out your ass? :abgg2q.jpg:

It's right there in the OP.

Ever read the OP?.

Right then, he reaches into his pocket.

In the case I was referring to the kid had already gone to his pocket and showed me a knife. So I told him to fuck off. And off he fucked.

In the other case to which I referred the (what turned out to be) cops had already drawn their guns before they got out of their unmarked car. So in the latter case the first thing I saw was two unidentified strangers with guns pointing at me. Had I been following the gun-worship religion of the OP I would have either had to go to my pocket in self-defense, thereby escalating the whole thing, or surrender it to them like some cowboy western TV show. So either two or three people would be shot down for nothing, OR they would have had sufficient evidence to plant a homicide on me.

I never did care for westerns. Too phony for me.

Seems strange you encounter kids with knives and get stopped by unmarked law enforcement. Do you live in Chicago or something?

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.
Hopefully, in the near future you will find yourself a stable mental place ,( before you encounter an irrational, violent individual.)
I have encountered many irrational, drunk or high, individuals in my life. I have been a bouncer at many saloons in my life. I also worked, volunteered, at planned parenthood and had many loonie republicans try to hurt women going in or out of the building.
The only irrational people I have ever seen were conservatives as they have no real reason to live.

First, once I displayed my weapon, well, after I got over the amazement of having a concealed handgun, being a liberal and all. Wait, do I have to show him that I have a gun? If he is irrational what good would warning him do? How close is he when his hand disappears?
No problem Mr Question Mark.

1. You don't have to show him you have a gun.

2. Irrational people often become very rational when they see a gun, and quickly walk away. :biggrin:

3. what does "close" have to do with it ? (as long as he's in shooting range)

In your example you said that the attacker disregarded the warning and did something with his hands.

I choose not to carry. Proximity would have a great deal to do with my response to some crazy dude.

Why am I packing heat? Because I'm scared? Because I want to be a hero gunslinger? Because this is America and I have a privilege to carry a gun? I would not have a gun for defense. If I hunted or shot targets, I would have one unloaded and stored responsibly in a locked safe. But never one on my person like a Wild West gunslinger. I'm more responsible than that.

A personal sidearm increases the chance of accidental shooting. Think about it. No gun, no chance. Gun, chances increase exponentially.
This is what the word DUMB was created for. Wow. Entirely to dumb to warrant the dignity of a response.

images
images
Listen, bub! I was fortunately not brought up in a fun loving household. The gun culture is repugnant to me, yet I TOLERATE those who own guns responsibly. I don't need to be called names by some wannabe Dirty Harry. Would you put a gun into every hand, or would you want guns to be used by those who feel competent and secure in their safe use? I pull out a gun in some cinematic flourish and the chances are I hurt someone or someone takes that gun and hurts me or others.

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

Right then, he reaches into his pocket. What do you do ?

Please: Liberals only answer this.

I shoot him in the leg or arm.

I try to disarm him but not to kill him.

now call me a nazi

I have encountered many irrational, drunk or high, individuals in my life. I have been a bouncer at many saloons in my life. I also worked, volunteered, at planned parenthood and had many loonie republicans try to hurt women going in or out of the building.
The only irrational people I have ever seen were conservatives as they have no real reason to live.
You have every real reason to see a psychiatrist.

Listen, bub! I was fortunately not brought up in a fun loving household. The gun culture is repugnant to me, yet I TOLERATE those who own guns responsibly. I don't need to be called names by some wannabe Dirty Harry. Would you put a gun into every hand, or would you want guns to be used by those who feel competent and secure in their safe use? I pull out a gun in some cinematic flourish and the chances are I hurt someone or someone takes that gun and hurts me or others.
Of course guns should only be owned and carried by those who are competent and secure in their safe use. That includes those of sound mind - which would exclude those who engage in childish name calling like "wannabe Dirty Harry".

It would also exclude those whose insufficient education has resulted in them thinking the OP scenario is extreme.

PS - the "gun culture" is the Constitution.

Ever read the OP?.

In the case I was referring to the kid had already gone to his pocket and showed me a knife. So I told him to fuck off. And off he fucked.

In the other case to which I referred the (what turned out to be) cops had already drawn their guns before they got out of their unmarked car. So in the latter case the first thing I saw was two unidentified strangers with guns pointing at me. Had I been following the gun-worship religion of the OP I would have either had to go to my pocket in self-defense, thereby escalating the whole thing, or surrender it to them like some cowboy western TV show. So either two or three people would be shot down for nothing, OR they would have had sufficient evidence to plant a homicide on me.

No, it's NOT there in the OP. The OP hypothetical is >>

1. You are threatened.
2. you display your gun.
3. THEN under these circumstances, the person's hand disappears.

Then, Pogo goes on to bypass the OP, and create his own OFF TOPIC scenario. Ho hum.

I QUOTED YOU DIRECTLY, Dumbass. VERBATIM.

You need to "defend" against somebody reaching into his pocket, snowflake?

Have any idea how many times a day the average person reaches into his/her pocket? SMH

Geez Pogo....No one is claiming that everyone who reaches into their pocket is going for a gun. Where the fuck did you get that one? Out your ass? :abgg2q.jpg:

Ever read the OP?.

Seems strange you encounter kids with knives and get stopped by unmarked law enforcement. Do you live in Chicago or something?

I believe both of those were in Philadelphia.

Not on the same day, mind you. If I had to guess I'd say... ten years apart.

Well I have never had someone pull a knife on me or had undercover cops in an unmarked car drawing down on me. You seem to have bad luck I guess. :dunno:

Of course guns should only be owned and carried by those who are competent and secure in their safe use. That includes those of sound mind - which would exclude those who engage in childish name calling like "wannabe Dirty Harry".

It would also exclude those whose insufficient education has resulted in them thinking the OP scenario is extreme.

PS - the "gun culture" is the Constitution.
I am educated. And the gun culture IS NOT the constitution. If it were, Americans would be required to own one. Call me dumb? Fuck off Dirty Harry!

I am educated. And the gun culture IS NOT the constitution. If it were, Americans would be required to own one. Call me dumb? Fuck off Dirty Harry!

Unfortunately for you, the 2nd amendment to the Constitution gives every American the RIGHT to own firearms. The Constitution was not created to form a 'gun culture' which does not exist and is a figment of your imagination. You are a great example of the mental illness which is modern liberalism.

Suppose you are threatened with violence, by an irrational stranger. You display your legally carried gun, and warn the guy to keep his hands visible.

First of all there are a giant number of variables here. The only person who has threatened me with violence is a police man. Now as for an irrational stranger i would be trying to help the man with his derangement and have no need to show any gun or weapon. That sets off irrational people. Also I look in the eyes of everyone I talk to so I can tell if they are cons or not. If he is a con then there is no hope and I take him down and terminate his life. If he is not a republican then there is hope so I will keep trying to get him into a stable mental place.
Sounds like the cop who "threatened you" was trying to arrest a threat to society but you somehow got away.

Yep, police aren't the only ones who've ever threatened me with violence, but they are the only ones who ever pulled guns on me. Had I been carrying per the OP fantasy, there would have been at least two dead, three if I was a good shot.
Another Tard threatened by the police. How would there be two dead there, Tard? You don't own a gun, you don't have a gun, you leading a double life? :cuckoo: Is this another one of your errant bluffs, like your claim you "Aced" the last quiz for liberals? Don't show 'em any fear---- you'd be showing all the fear in the world pissing down your leg if your life were ever really in danger! :21:

Unfortunately for you, the 2nd amendment to the Constitution gives every American the RIGHT to own firearms. The Constitution was not created to form a 'gun culture' which does not exist and is a figment of your imagination. You are a great example of the mental illness which is modern liberalism.

You wanna bet that a gun culture does not exist, Leo?

Ever read the OP?.

No, it's NOT there in the OP. The OP hypothetical is >>

1. You are threatened.
2. you display your gun.
3. THEN under these circumstances, the person's hand disappears.

Then, Pogo goes on to bypass the OP, and create his own OFF TOPIC scenario. Ho hum.

I QUOTED YOU DIRECTLY, Dumbass. VERBATIM.
I stated what you did. No need to repeat, plus at this point it is conceivable that posters are bypassing your posts. Why witness absurdity ?

Well I have never had someone pull a knife on me or had undercover cops in an unmarked car drawing down on me. You seem to have bad luck I guess. :dunno:
More like a wide-span imagination. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back