Another question for Government Run Healthcare Supporters...

I've been hurt numerous times( former bullrider) and I've had children( three of them all raised to maturity) that got hurt and who gpt sick. But I've always been able to pay my medical bills and I've never had health insurance.

Sorry LS, I generally respect your insights, but I smell a little untruthfulness here. Anytime you go to the hospital the bills are enormous. I had to go to the hospital when my daughter was infant because she had a splinter that was to deep from me to remove. The nurses had a special instrument and they removed it within 30 mins! Something small like that was billed at $415.

If you don't have health insurance you are one small thing away from financial ruins (many times even if you do have health insurance)! So your either the luckiest person alive or your being untruthful! I believe its the later!

If 80 percent of Americans are happy with their healthcare then why the hell do we need this massive reform?
I am sick and tired of hearing BS statistics like this!

I've been hurt numerous times( former bullrider) and I've had children( three of them all raised to maturity) that got hurt and who gpt sick. But I've always been able to pay my medical bills and I've never had health insurance.

Sorry LS, I generally respect your insights, but I smell a little untruthfulness here. Anytime you go to the hospital the bills are enormous. I had to go to the hospital when my daughter was infant because she had a splinter that was to deep from me to remove. The nurses had a special instrument and they removed it within 30 mins! Something small like that was billed at $415.

If you don't have health insurance you are one small thing away from financial ruins (many times even if you do have health insurance)! So your either the luckiest person alive or your being untruthful! I believe its the later!

If 80 percent of Americans are happy with their healthcare then why the hell do we need this massive reform?
I am sick and tired of hearing BS statistics like this!

You're entitled to believe as you wish. Fact is I've never had insurance, I've raised three children and I was able to pay every single medical bill that was incurred. Now I must say that not every bill was paid in full at the time services were rendered. In the early years I made arrangements with the billing department and a payment plan was agreed to and I adhered to that plan until the bill was paid. My wife died giving birth the my third child (whose now 18) and that was the largest medical bill that I had ever recieved to date and it was the third and last time a pay a payment plan was instituted. Since then I've sold some property which netted me 1.7 million dollars and I haven't been strapped for cash for quite some time.

If some unfortunate medical emergency comes up that I cannot pay for with cash, I'm confident that a payment plan can again be agreed to. I'm fortunate enough to have outstanding credit and friends in the medical profession that have never questioned my honesty or my integrity.

What makes that statistic BS? Everyone that I talk to are happy with the current system, but not at the enormous cost.

Forum List

Back