ANOTHER pub anti-gay pedophile

I wonder if Stephanie can go a week without posting a thread about Obama????

I wonder if you can go a week without posting at all? how about just a day

carry on..I have important things to do

Last edited:

It is difficult to be a republican. They must go through life knowing that most of the people they meet and know think them to be fools.

The only times they win general elections are if circumstance( war or threat of war etc..) or an overwhelming barage of negative fearmongering ads get to enough people who are prone to the fear message.

It is difficult to be a republican. They must go through life knowing that most of the people they meet and know think them to be fools.

The only times they win general elections are if circumstance( war or threat of war etc..) or an overwhelming barage of negative fearmongering ads get to enough people who are prone to the fear message.

oh boy..you win a re-election and all of a sudden everyone else is fools..

carry on in your dream world:lol:

Some statistics to ponder; almost all pedophiles are male. Studies indicate that boys and girls are pretty much equal victims. All boys who are molested are victims of homosexual predators.

oh boy..you win a re-election and all of a sudden everyone else is fools..

carry on in your dream world:lol:

I did not run for anything. I did not vote for Obama. My happiness or the enjoyment of my dreams is not contingent on who gets elected.

Creating another butt hurt thread about Obama, are we?

listen up, obama has our country in his hands..I know it kills you he isn't everything he was cracked up to be, but not my problem..tissue?

listen up, obama has our country in his hands..I know it kills you he isn't everything he was cracked up to be, but not my problem..tissue?

I just enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy.

And he is doing a better job than McCain or Romney would have done, I know that bugs you. Tissue?

I just enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy.

And he is doing a better job than McCain or Romney would have done, I know that bugs you. Tissue?

I guess you have no life either...do whatever blows your skirt up..

Some statistics to ponder; almost all pedophiles are male. Studies indicate that boys and girls are pretty much equal victims. All boys who are molested are victims of homosexual predators.

Got a link for that bullshit?
For one girl victims out number boy victims.
And all boys are not molested by homosexual predators.

Forum List

Back