ANOTHER pub anti-gay pedophile

Does the left really spend so much time looking for hypocrisy in the republican party? It must be nice to campaign as a member of the party of no moral or family values.

When democrats have a gay pedophile in their ranks, they give him a standing ovation.

A Democrat tradition: Applauding members of the House who

The Boston Globe reported the Studds story:

When Studds was censured by the House of Representatives in 1983 for having a consensual affair with a 17-year-old page some 10 years earlier, he did it according to the decorum of the House: facing the speaker as he read the resolution of censure charges. In his speech to the House, he became the first openly gay member of Congress. After the censure, Studds returned to his district to meet voters and take every question they hurled. … Studds chose his worse suit thinking he might literally be pelted with eggs. But as he approached the crowd of 10,000 lining the streets, cheers erupted and it took him a minute to realize the thunderous applause was for him.”

Clearly democrats condone child molestation, especially when done by a homosexual.

I hope Short Eyes goes to prison and gets the treatment that people like him are known to get.

What I find more disturbing is that neither the OP nor the article linked voice any genuine concern for the victims, but plenty of delight in the opportunity to take pot shots at the opposing party.

It's typical Luddy. He loves it when people are murdered by guns too.

I hope Short Eyes goes to prison and gets the treatment that people like him are known to get.

What I find more disturbing is that neither the OP nor the article linked voice any genuine concern for the victims, but plenty of delight in the opportunity to take pot shots at the opposing party.

It's typical Luddy. He loves it when people are murdered by guns too.

Do they have to be murdered by guns? Won't a bow and arrow do just as well? Especially if the liberals just say it's a gun whether it is or not.

(Another) Anti-Gay GOP Candidate Exposed As Pedophile, Indicted On 113 Charges | Addicting Info

One of the rw posters got all twitchy because I have posted FACTS about various scum sucking R candidates.

Well folx, here's another one and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight.
He's a closet liberal. nothing new here.:eusa_whistle:
We have a few example's here at the USMB

How dare you say that board liberals are pedophiles.

WTF is wrong with you people? How can you joke about the end to innocent children's lives?

are we really willing to trivialise such a horrible thing as child abuse by turning it into a political football...to use it to score points.

i have never been a republican and i have come to support obama over romney but this type of campaigning is uncalled for....denigrating family value adherents because of the alleged actions of one man.

and just a reminder...innocent until proven guilty, no matter how despicable and disgusting the crime, is the foundation of our justice system.

First, as I've said before, show me a Dem running for office who is the kind of scum we keep reading about from the R and I'll condemn him/her just as fast. If you want to blame someone for "denigrating family value", look to the R assholes because they can preach it but quite a lot of them don't live it. THOSE are the people I've posted about here.

If found guilty, I believe shriveled balls are no where near harsh enough.

You rw's need to stop blaming the messenger and start blaming those who are turning the GOP into the most vile and toxic group our country has ever seen. It is YOU rw voters who are accepting this trash and voting for this trash.

You have the political football now and are running with it.

WTF is wrong with you people? How can you joke about the end to innocent children's lives?

First, as I've said before, show me a Dem running for office who is the kind of scum we keep reading about from the R and I'll condemn him/her just as fast. If you want to blame someone for "denigrating family value", look to the R assholes because they can preach it but quite a lot of them don't live it. THOSE are the people I've posted about here.

You rw's need to stop blaming the messenger and start blaming those who are turning the GOP into the most vile and toxic group our country has ever seen. It is YOU rw voters who are accepting this trash and voting for this trash.

Comprehension skills you fucking lack.
I said we have a few closet liberal's here. Jake starkey Joe B to name two. So shut the fuck up.

You wrote the REPUBLICAN PEDOPHILE is a closet liberal.
The you wrote that
We have a few example's here at the USMB.

And now you're lying about it.

I'm so sick of lying rw's.

Hey! Here's an idea! LEAVE!

Comprehension skills you fucking lack.
I said we have a few closet liberal's here. Jake starkey Joe B to name two. So shut the fuck up.

You wrote the REPUBLICAN PEDOPHILE is a closet liberal.
The you wrote that
We have a few example's here at the USMB.

And now you're lying about it.

I'm so sick of lying rw's.

Fucking idiot. That's all I have too say.

That's all that needs to be said.

(Another) Anti-Gay GOP Candidate Exposed As Pedophile, Indicted On 113 Charges | Addicting Info

One of the rw posters got all twitchy because I have posted FACTS about various scum sucking R candidates.

Well folx, here's another one and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight.

are we really willing to trivialise such a horrible thing as child abuse by turning it into a political football...to use it to score points.

i have never been a republican and i have come to support obama over romney but this type of campaigning is uncalled for....denigrating family value adherents because of the alleged actions of one man.

and just a reminder...innocent until proven guilty, no matter how despicable and disgusting the crime, is the foundation of our justice system.

man you need to get a life..you must sit all day trying to find something to post about any Republican, they can be on the city council as far as you're concerned... then get all bent at others because they don't go off like you want them to..
sheeesh

man you need to get a life..you must sit all day trying to find something to post about any Republican, they can be on the city council as far as you're concerned... then get all bent at others because they don't go off like you want them to..
sheeesh

Luddy is about as stupid as a person can be and still be able to use a computer.

sheeesh

Luddy is about as stupid as a person can be and still be able to use a computer.

damn sad case really..I'd hate to be that miserable all the time

sheeesh

damn sad case really..I'd hate to be that miserable all the time

You must hate yourself.

sheeesh

Pot meet kettle

Gay democrats can never, ever, under any circumstances be pedophiles. It's against their religion of democratness.

Being gay is not an indication of abusing children. Far more child sex abuse is carried out by so called "straight" men and a tiny percentage of women.

Just take the one catagory of incest. Something like 1 in 6 young girls and about 1 in 20 boys are molested by someone in the family.

A very small percentage of known gay men and an infitisimal number of gay women molest children.

Forum List

Back