ANOTHER pub anti-gay pedophile

I hope Short Eyes goes to prison and gets the treatment that people like him are known to get.

What I find more disturbing is that neither the OP nor the article linked voice any genuine concern for the victims, but plenty of delight in the opportunity to take pot shots at the opposing party.

Last edited:
So he should of just run as a Democrat and all would be well, because Dems love fags and then he wouldn't be a hypocrit.

You gotta hand it to the left wing propaganda network to find a Delaware republican state senator candidate who was indicted for sex crimes and try to make an issue out of it. What's the point? Democrat Barney Frank got a pass when he denied knowledge of a homosexual call-boy ring operating out of his freaking living room. Maybe it's the good old double standard. Democrat congressman Gary Studds got a standing ovation from fellow democrats when he came back after being convicted of rape of a male congressional page. It must be easy for politicians to be sponsored by the party of no moral values. Maybe Delaware is home to all sorts of quirky people. Isn't that the home state for America's crazy uncle?

Thats a lot if charges. From 1990, so the victim came forward after all this time. Assuming truth, bless their heart.

I agree that the family values platform is annoying to say the least. And homophobia is well, sad.

But when children become part of the equation i find it tough to draw a partisan line.

are we really willing to trivialise such a horrible thing as child abuse by turning it into a political football...to use it to score points.

i have never been a republican and i have come to support obama over romney but this type of campaigning is uncalled for....denigrating family value adherents because of the alleged actions of one man.

and just a reminder...innocent until proven guilty, no matter how despicable and disgusting the crime, is the foundation of our justice system.

Last edited:
Gay democrats can never, ever, under any circumstances be pedophiles. It's against their religion of democratness.

(Another) Anti-Gay GOP Candidate Exposed As Pedophile, Indicted On 113 Charges | Addicting Info

One of the rw posters got all twitchy because I have posted FACTS about various scum sucking R candidates.

Well folx, here's another one and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight.
He's a closet liberal. nothing new here.:eusa_whistle:
We have a few example's here at the USMB

How dare you say that board liberals are pedophiles.

WTF is wrong with you people? How can you joke about the end to innocent children's lives?

are we really willing to trivialise such a horrible thing as child abuse by turning it into a political football...to use it to score points.

i have never been a republican and i have come to support obama over romney but this type of campaigning is uncalled for....denigrating family value adherents because of the alleged actions of one man.

and just a reminder...innocent until proven guilty, no matter how despicable and disgusting the crime, is the foundation of our justice system.

First, as I've said before, show me a Dem running for office who is the kind of scum we keep reading about from the R and I'll condemn him/her just as fast. If you want to blame someone for "denigrating family value", look to the R assholes because they can preach it but quite a lot of them don't live it. THOSE are the people I've posted about here.

If found guilty, I believe shriveled balls are no where near harsh enough.

You rw's need to stop blaming the messenger and start blaming those who are turning the GOP into the most vile and toxic group our country has ever seen. It is YOU rw voters who are accepting this trash and voting for this trash.

(Another) Anti-Gay GOP Candidate Exposed As Pedophile, Indicted On 113 Charges | Addicting Info

One of the rw posters got all twitchy because I have posted FACTS about various scum sucking R candidates.

Instead of sneaking around, accusing liberals on this board of being pedophiles, why don't YOU have the balls to name names.

I thought accusing board members of being pedophiles was against the rules.

Instead of sneaking around, accusing liberals on this board of being pedophiles, why don't YOU have the balls to name names.

I thought accusing board members of being pedophiles was against the rules.

Hey idiot theirs pedophiles on the left and right it's an individual thing

WTF is wrong with you people? How can you joke about the end to innocent children's lives?

First, as I've said before, show me a Dem running for office who is the kind of scum we keep reading about from the R and I'll condemn him/her just as fast. If you want to blame someone for "denigrating family value", look to the R assholes because they can preach it but quite a lot of them don't live it. THOSE are the people I've posted about here.

You rw's need to stop blaming the messenger and start blaming those who are turning the GOP into the most vile and toxic group our country has ever seen. It is YOU rw voters who are accepting this trash and voting for this trash.

Comprehension skills you fucking lack.
I said we have a few closet liberal's here. Jake starkey Joe B to name two. So shut the fuck up.

I said we have a few closet liberal's here. Jake starkey Joe B to name two. So shut the fuck up.

You wrote the REPUBLICAN PEDOPHILE is a closet liberal.
The you wrote that
We have a few example's here at the USMB.

And now you're lying about it.

I'm so sick of lying rw's.

The you wrote that

Learn how to read, Moron. He said he was a "closet liberal". Which is a liberal pretending to be a conservative. Which we do have a few posters here like that.

He never said liberals were pedophiles.

The you wrote that

Fucking idiot. That's all I have too say.

You gotta hand it to the left wing propaganda network to find a Delaware republican state senator candidate who was indicted for sex crimes and try to make an issue out of it. What's the point? Democrat Barney Frank got a pass when he denied knowledge of a homosexual call-boy ring operating out of his freaking living room. Maybe it's the good old double standard. Democrat congressman Gary Studds got a standing ovation from fellow democrats when he came back after being convicted of rape of a male congressional page. It must be easy for politicians to be sponsored by the party of no moral values. Maybe Delaware is home to all sorts of quirky people. Isn't that the home state for America's crazy uncle?

Yes, but was were Barney Frank and Gary Studds publically anti-gay?

I think the point has to do with with the fact that being anti-gay is generally associated more with Republicans than Democrats, so, when an anti-gay Repbublican shows up as a child molesting pervert, it somehow smells a little worse than a non-gay hating Democrat getting caught doing the same thing.

I think it has something to do with hypocrisy - you know, "I think homosexuality is a sin and a perversion, so you shouldn't engage in it but never mind if I want to fondle a few young boys now and then."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back