Another prediction.

The lab tech on the cruise ship does not have Ebola.

I wouldn't be surprised. It's been proven that the majority of Americans are probably already incubating the virus. If you haven't already sealed yourself into a bunker, as I have, your best bet is to make a run for Canada. Best of luck to you!

You sealed yourself in a bunker? Excellent news. Now, just stop using the internets and society will be protected from your stupidity.

I wouldn't be surprised. It's been proven that the majority of Americans are probably already incubating the virus. If you haven't already sealed yourself into a bunker, as I have, your best bet is to make a run for Canada. Best of luck to you!

You sealed yourself in a bunker? Excellent news. Now, just stop using the internets and society will be protected from your stupidity.

I am 1200 feet beneath a secret mountain in the mid west. After most of the infected have passed and America is once again habitable I'll send out radio transmissions with directions for survivors to come to my underground city and begin repopulating the planet. :thup:

I am 1200 feet beneath a secret mountain in the mid west. After most of the infected have passed and America is once again habitable I'll send out radio transmissions with directions for survivors to come to my underground city and begin repopulating the planet. :thup:

How lovely. You can breed with your sister and raise a race of inbred morons.

Stay away from society bode. You'll thank me when America's an ebola ravaged wasteland in a week or two.

Stay away from society bode. You'll thank me when America's an ebola ravaged wasteland in a week or two.

Thank you for your concern, but if civilization is going to collapse due Ebola, I'd prefer to die and not become prey for roving bands of cannibals.

Thank you for your concern, but if civilization is going to collapse due Ebola, I'd prefer to die and not become prey for roving bands of cannibals.

Ebola will get you sooner than any cannibals! Run to Canada!!! The plague isn't there yet!!!!!!!!

you're an idiot :thup:

you're an idiot :thup:

You're projecting again, hun.

Get help. ObamaCare is there for you...after you pay your $5,000 deductible, that is.

Ebola will get you sooner than any cannibals! Run to Canada!!! The plague isn't there yet!!!!!!!!

I'd rather not.

Forum List

Back