Another possible Romney ad: Obama LIED.. There are NOT

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
when Obama said on July 22,2009
"This is not just about the 47 million AMERICANS who have no health insurance."

10 million of his "47 million" ARE NOT Citizens!

About 13.7 million uninsured adults and children live in households earning less than $25,000 annually. Many in this group already qualify for Medicaid or S-CHIP.

Nearly 18 million of the uninsured lived in households with annual incomes above $50,000 - over half of them (9.7 million) in households with incomes that exceed $75,000 annually.
Crisis of the Uninsured: 2009 | Publications | National Center for Policy Analysis | NCPA

So add those that are uninsured but not citizens (10 million), uninsured but are covered by Medicaid (13.7 million) and those THAT pay their own health bills and don't want health insurance (18 million) equals 41.7 million!
47 million Obama SAID uninsured...
41.7 million made up numbers!

That leaves 5.3 million TRULY uninsured that want insurance!

But Obama's LIE created such a huge mess and in the process MAY destroy health care as we know it... Romney needs to make THIS LIE public!!

Romney and the Superpacs will have something like a billion dollars of media advertising, and they will simply play back Obama's plethora of lies.

It will be devastating.

About 13.7 million uninsured adults and children live in households earning less than $25,000 annually. Many in this group already qualify for Medicaid or S-CHIP.

Nearly 18 million of the uninsured lived in households with annual incomes above $50,000 - over half of them (9.7 million) in households with incomes that exceed $75,000 annually.
Crisis of the Uninsured: 2009 | Publications | National Center for Policy Analysis | NCPA

So add those that are uninsured but not citizens (10 million), uninsured but are covered by Medicaid (13.7 million) and those THAT pay their own health bills and don't want health insurance (18 million) equals 41.7 million!

But Obama's LIE created such a huge mess and in the process MAY destroy health care as we know it... Romney needs to make THIS LIE public!!

Did you post this same thread a few days ago?

Did you post this same thread a few days ago?

NO but I'm trying to get people REFUTE the FACTS there were NEVER 47 million uninsured which WAS the primary reason Obamacare was passed!
I've shown the FACTS there are less the 6 million truly uninsured and that number could have been insured WITH OUT destroying health care as we know it!

But the LIE OBAMA told is there were 47 million so he could destroy another segment of capitalism, i.e. the 1,400 health insurance companies!

I really wonder what people like you comprehend how the real financial world works!

Tell me as I'm honestly trying to find out why did it take a LIE to pass Obamacare?
I'm trying to understand why people like YOU absolutely hate capitalism.

From a self made capitalist as I am, I KNOW that the majority of people that hate people like me do so out of total ignorance AND propaganda from elitists who think THEY know better then the common person!

There is no question there are the exceptions i.e. the Madoffs, the Soros that are without scruples... but that does not describe the majority of people that run businesses or their employees !

So unless you have an alternative to how government gets it's tax revenue since the FACTS are 45% of federal revenue comes from personal taxes.
36% comes from social security taxes.
12% from corporate taxes a total of 93% from people working and corporations that employ them!
How much tax do we really pay?

How many of that 5.3 million are voluntarily uninsured? Young people who are healthy and don't want to pay a monthly premium.

How many of that 5.3 million are voluntarily uninsured? Young people who are healthy and don't want to pay a monthly premium.

I took that "voluntarily uninsured" in the 18 million under age 34, that are healthy, make more then $50,000 and Pay their own way if they use health services.
So the really truly needing insurance are 5.3 million AND this number could be insured as follows:
1) The prime reason insurance premiums are so high is because of two factors:
a) $600 billion a year in defensive medicine out of fear of lawsuits by physicians
b) hospitals under Medicare must see uninsured so hospitals pad and pass on to
Medicare/ins. companies the costs.. why else does Medicare gladly pay for example
Medical city in Dallas 3,300% MORE then the costs to do CAT scans!

2) Solution for 5.3 million is TAX lawyers 10% of their $100 billion would provide each of
the uninsured a $2,000 policy. Then FORCE any hospital that sees an uninsured to send
all their "uncompensated" claims to the ins. company managing the uninsured.

As a result the $600 billion defensive medicine declines as lawyers are incentivized not to sue so frivolously and their tax bill declines!
As a result Medicare won't see "padded and Passed" 3,000% markedup claims and easily
billions of savings both to Medicare and private ins. companies!

All by admitting first there are less then 6 million truly uninsured, taxing lawyers like Obamacare did tanning salons, and taxing hospitals for padding and passing!

Forum List

Back