Another poll give Cuomo a big lead

The Sienna poll is an outlier and does not show the same results as the other two. Your own article explained the reasoning for this.

The two polls were different in significant ways. While Wednesday’s poll, released by the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute, screened out voters that Quinnipiac judged as unlikely to vote in November, Siena surveyed a sample of all registered voters. And the Quinnipiac survey did not include Mr. Lazio in its general election matchup.

Cuomo still has the advantage and still is the favorite to win the race, but he doesn't have the large cushion he used to. Paladino is gaining on him, as is DioGuardi with Gillibrand.

Another Multi-Millionaire Republican trying to buy the election...Gee! Where have I seen that before?

Yes, because millionaire Democrats never do the same thing, right? Don't be such a tool.

Paladino has NO chance. He has no support anywhere other than the Southern Tier and suburbs of Buffalo. The majority of NYers live in cities - New York City, Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester.

None of those people will vote for Paladino.

BTW, Siena's not an outlier - they're the go-to pollster for NY state (both the state dems and reps use them).

You can thank Rudy Giuliani anytime you want

Yeah, right. Like before Rudy, NY was just another two-bit, one-horse town.

no, thats true it wasn't..... it was a vibrant filthy, dynamic scummy, culturally rich crime ridden Metropolis....catch my drift?

And Giuliani, the police state facist cleaned it up, and lowered crime rates dramatically.

Also, turned Times Square into Disney World North.

I know you'd like to forget Dave Dinkins, race riots, 2,000 murders annually and squeegy guys running Manhattan, but the reality is Rudy turned the city from a Calcuta shithole back into a world class city

He did.

At the expense of the culture of Times Square, the ability to drink a beer in a brown paper bag on your stoop, and boosting the jaywalking fine to $500. (Not a single cop in the city will enforce it though).

I know you'd like to forget Dave Dinkins, race riots, 2,000 murders annually and squeegy guys running Manhattan, but the reality is Rudy turned the city from a Calcuta shithole back into a world class city

He did.

At the expense of the culture of Times Square, the ability to drink a beer in a brown paper bag on your stoop, and boosting the jaywalking fine to $500. (Not a single cop in the city will enforce it though).

NYC needs a red light district.

Seriously

That you and you vagrant friends can suck back your 40's out of plain sight is just an added benefit

He did.

NYC needs a red light district.

Seriously

That you and you vagrant friends can suck back your 40's out of plain sight is just an added benefit

I don't drink 40s. Not since I was in high school, at least.

But I do like to sit on the stoop of my Brownstone and drink a cold Brooklyn IPA.

Calcutta?

Really Frank, aren't you exagerating just a bit?

Even at it's worst, NYC was nowhere near the shithole that Calcutta is.

Forum List

Back