Another Political Blunder By A Democrat (Biden)

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
WASHINGTON — They say the main thing standing between Joe Biden and the White House is Joe Biden’s mouth.

The would-be presidential candidate proved it again on a recent trip to New Hampshire, where C-Span cameras caught him telling an Indian-American activist that Indian-Americans are the fastest-growing immigrant group in Delaware.

In fact, Biden said, “You cannot go into a Dunkin Donuts or a 7-Eleven unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060706/NEWS/60706019

(link to video on site)

Where is the outrage? He makes a politically incorrect, somewhat racist statement and gets a pass?

Oh.....never mind.

He's a Democrat.

GotZoom said:
WASHINGTON — They say the main thing standing between Joe Biden and the White House is Joe Biden’s mouth.

The would-be presidential candidate proved it again on a recent trip to New Hampshire, where C-Span cameras caught him telling an Indian-American activist that Indian-Americans are the fastest-growing immigrant group in Delaware.

In fact, Biden said, “You cannot go into a Dunkin Donuts or a 7-Eleven unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

(link to video on site)

Where is the outrage? He makes a politically incorrect, somewhat racist statement and gets a pass?

Oh.....never mind.

He's a Democrat.
I know. I doubt he can chew gum and walk at the same time. He recently said, to the effect, "I'd rather be making love to my wife with the kids asleep, than run for President." Now his youngest is 25. Someone has a serious problem...:laugh:

Kathianne said:
I know. I doubt he can chew gum and walk at the same time. He recently said, to the effect, "I'd rather be making love to my wife with the kids asleep, than run for President." Now his youngest is 25. Someone has a serious problem...:laugh:

"Why are you calling me - long distance - at 3 a.m., Dad? Well, yes - I WAS asleep! You want to do WHAT to my mother??!!"

Kathianne said:

The power of the alternatively-positioned comma:

"I'd rather be making love to my wife with the kids, asleep, than run for President."

Perhaps our incest-loving libs wouldn't mind this, though. :eek2: :D

GotZoom said:

(link to video on site)

Oh.....never mind.

He's a Democrat.

Yeah, remember Bill Frist? He sure didn't get much of a pass for making a statement that was misconstrued. Where's the MSM when it's a Dem?

Abbey Normal said:
The power of the alternatively-positioned comma:

"I'd rather be making love to my wife with the kids, asleep, than run for President."

Perhaps our incest-loving libs wouldn't mind this, though. :eek2: :D
and can you believe the state of Illinois has given me an endorsement in Language Arts? :shocked:

I try not to!

Abbey Normal said:
Your sentence was fine; I just messed with it. :salute:

I've never thought of myself as a 'language arts' person. Seems that the journalism and literature courses through me the endorsement. :laugh: Yeah, I took 3 Brit Lits, 3 American Lits, Shakespeare I and II. Started out as Journalism major so have 4 courses in that.

Does that mean I know grammar? :laugh: Next to my printer: A Manual for Writers 5th Ed. Kate L. Turabian :teeth:

Not to mention the dictionary and thesaurus. ;)

:rotflmao:
musicman said:
"Why are you calling me - long distance - at 3 a.m., Dad? Well, yes - I WAS asleep! You want to do WHAT to my mother??!!"

ahhhhhhhh chit now there is wine all over my laptop:rotflmao:

Forum List

Back