Another perspective

It's exactly what his intention was in starting this troll thread. You buy what you want, but it's perfectly obvious. The OP clown is no different than the many (too many, when the fuck will they slither back to some stormfront closet?) racists who spew idiotic shit about "blacks can't do math" or "they should go back to Africa" or fabricate some patently false anecdote about African Americans, or whine about their physical insecurity. "You whites can't understand!" or "everything you whites do, say, or think is really racist, even if you don't think so!" is just a variation on a theme. Dressing the same divisive bullshit in terms that can be broadcast in monotone whispers on NPR as if it were 'significant' doesn't change what it is: PART OF THE PROBLEM.

It's the problem. Right wing reactionary movements such as the alt-right wouldn't exist if those people were interested in being logical and reaching compromises. But no, it's all or nothing with these people.

It's the idiots and assholes on ALL sides that keep picking scabs. Fearful, insecure, bitter, opportunistic, manipulative assholes all around.

There are no both sides to this Trump. You aren't going to end this shit by not fighting it. And you aren't a racist because you react angrily to the racism you see. Everything is not the same. One side is perpetuating racism, the other side opposing it and to you it's alt the same.

Most people of limited capacity can see the flaw in others while remaining blind to their own. This is particularly true when it’s the exact same flaw.
I don't even know who people of limited capacity are. Every human being has gifts, talents and abilities in one area or another. And I think everyone has trouble seeing their own flaws and most people are quick to point out the flaws of others.

It's the problem. Right wing reactionary movements such as the alt-right wouldn't exist if those people were interested in being logical and reaching compromises. But no, it's all or nothing with these people.

It's the idiots and assholes on ALL sides that keep picking scabs. Fearful, insecure, bitter, opportunistic, manipulative assholes all around.

There are no both sides to this Trump. You aren't going to end this shit by not fighting it. And you aren't a racist because you react angrily to the racism you see. Everything is not the same. One side is perpetuating racism, the other side opposing it and to you it's alt the same.

Most people of limited capacity can see the flaw in others while remaining blind to their own. This is particularly true when it’s the exact same flaw.
I don't even know who people of limited capacity are. ....

Then guess what?

I don't even know who people of limited capacity are. Every human being has gifts, talents and abilities in one area or another. And I think everyone has trouble seeing their own flaws and most people are quick to point out the flaws of others.

At 56 I know the majority of my flaws although I am sure that I skip over some like everyone else. However racism is not one of them. There is not one place here what I have stated balks were superior, or how whites were inferior in any manner. I have never stated that whites have low IQ's can't read and all that kind of thing. I have stated what the facts show, and that is not racism . Whites have enacted laws and policies to the detriment of others. Whites do commit the most crime. Whites have benefitting from the system they created based on racism, Whites are still racists today and denying people of color opportunities because of it These things are rue. Just because a white person cant take hearing that doesn't make me a racist. When we start talking about race It is unfair to tell someone of color how they are racists for expressing anger at whites for what whites have done and keep doing.. This is not the same as believing made up set of fake crap about a race of people then create ways to deprive them of the same chances you get because you declare yourself as superior because of your race.

At 56 I know the majority of my flaws although I am sure that I skip over some like everyone else. However racism is not one of them. There is not one place here what I have stated balks were superior, or how whites were inferior in any manner. I have never stated that whites have low IQ's can't read and all that kind of thing. I have stated what the facts show, and that is not racism . Whites have enacted laws and policies to the detriment of others. Whites do commit the most crime. Whites have benefitting from the system they created based on racism, Whites are still racists today and denying people of color opportunities because of it These things are rue. Just because a white person cant take hearing that doesn't make me a racist. When we start talking about race It is unfair to tell someone of color how they are racists for expressing anger at whites for what whites have done and keep doing.. This is not the same as believing made up set of fake crap about a race of people then create ways to deprive them of the same chances you get because you declare yourself as superior because of your race.
They deny people of color opportunities because people of color tend to be stupid. This doesn't mean they won't hire the unusual intelligent black (which do exist) or a stupid black for a remaining manual labor job. The days of extensive manual labor are long gone and blacks are, for the most part, little more than obsolete farm equipment, which is why they have trouble finding jobs. That and their high likelihood to be violent criminals.

If whites were truly so racist that they'd forgo real economic opportunity in the form of a usable black, you wouldn't see blacks on American or European sports teams. But you do see them there, which means whites are willing to hire blacks, but blacks aren't always useful due to their violent nature and stupidity.

Forum List

Back