Another paper, more time-wasting

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
So, I have a research paper due tomorrow morning. And, I just now started it. And I'm sitting here wasting time on the board. Anyone want to help a brother out? THere's $5 in it for you!

Ah, I'm getting it done. Slow and steady.

It's got to be 5 pages, I have to find an article on one of the poems or stories we read (it's for Survey of British Lit.) and do a 3-page summary of the article, then a 2-page critique. Nothing hard, just time-consuming and boring.

I would but you didn't help me on my...so :funnyface and plus I don't have to write anymore papers ever again.. :banana: Hope you get it done.. :beer: There's one waiting for ya when you are done..

Jmarie said:
I would but you didn't help me on my...so :funnyface and plus I don't have to write anymore papers ever again.. :banana: Hope you get it done.. :beer: There's one waiting for ya when you are done..

Never say, never! :teeth:

Kathianne said:
oh my young friend, you do not know what the fates have in store for you...
As long as it involves guys in uniforms I'll be alright.. :whip3: :dev1: :cof:

Jmarie said:
As long as it involves guys in uniforms I'll be alright.. :whip3: :dev1: :cof:

~mysterious voice~officer, in uniform: "Hey honey, what's for dinner?" Jmarie, "Stouffer's Dear, I have a Psych 300 test tomorrow!"~end mysterious voice....

Kathianne said:
~mysterious voice~officer, in uniform: "Hey honey, what's for dinner?" Jmarie, "Stouffer's Dear, I have a Psych 300 test tomorrow!"~end mysterious voice....
:happy2: And for Psych 300 yeah dream on on that one.. :cof:

Jmarie said:
:happy2: And for Psych 300 yeah dream on on that one.. :cof:

As I warned you before my young friend, never say never..... :mm:

Kathianne said:
As I warned you before my young friend, never say never..... :mm:
If I have to write one more paper I'll have Dan write it for me.. :cof: won't ya Dan... :beer:

Jmarie said:
If I have to write one more paper I'll have Dan write it for me.. :cof: won't ya Dan... :beer:

Why do I feel like the voice of doom, when most likely I'm the voice of hope? You'll write your own papers, dammit!

Kathianne said:
Why do I feel like the voice of doom, when most likely I'm the voice of hope? You'll write your own papers, dammit!
:dev1: :bs1: :funnyface of course mom i will do my own papers.. :teeth: :cof:

Forum List

Back