Another pantiless hollywood skank upskirt shot...

Lots of women wear backless gowns and that makes the wearing of bras a bit of a problem. So not wearing a bra is NOT a hallmark of trashy or slutty.
I think knowing you're wearing a dress that obviously hangs wide open and not wearing a bra IS slutty and/or trashy. You can't tell me she's oblivious to her tits being exposed...

Emma Watson double nip slip « Regretful Morning

A... in Emmas defense, if you zoom in you can see the double sided tape she tried to use to prevent the slip.

B... Tara Reid dropped an entire boob out for the press on the red carpet, and was totally oblivious. Slut.

Tara Reid is finished, she posed for Playboy too, she is going to have to show tits and ass to get noticed, people hardly know who she is anymore.

Ah yes, but there is a nipple shot of her in the back seat of a car. Apparently she has the sense to wear panties but a bra is still taboo.

I think this is just the culture of celebrities. They're trashy.

Lots of women wear backless gowns and that makes the wearing of bras a bit of a problem. So not wearing a bra is NOT a hallmark of trashy or slutty.
I think knowing you're wearing a dress that obviously hangs wide open and not wearing a bra IS slutty and/or trashy. You can't tell me she's oblivious to her tits being exposed...

This trashy behavior just seems to be all to common for these little super star trollops. No wonder so many young women in this day and age run around looking like young whores. These are their role models.

I am not persuaded that baring the breast is the same as baring the genitals for public view.

Baring (especially without intent) a breast or two is just "oops." No big thing. And she has cute breasts, too. If she was on any public beach in NY State, she could walk around topless. Legally. Bare breasts =/= trashy, imho.

But baring the uncovered vulva for the public's titillation is on the trashy side.

A... in Emmas defense, if you zoom in you can see the double sided tape she tried to use to prevent the slip.

B... Tara Reid dropped an entire boob out for the press on the red carpet, and was totally oblivious. Slut.

Tara Reid is finished, she posed for Playboy too, she is going to have to show tits and ass to get noticed, people hardly know who she is anymore.

Could be the plastic surgery talking...

This trashy behavior just seems to be all to common for these little super star trollops. No wonder so many young women in this day and age run around looking like young whores. These are their role models.

I am not persuaded that baring the breast is the same as baring the genitals for public view.

Baring (especially without intent) a breast or two is just "oops." No big thing. And she has cute breasts, too. If she was on any public beach in NY State, she could walk around topless. Legally. Bare breasts =/= trashy, imho.

But baring the uncovered vulva for the public's titillation is on the trashy side.
I'm going to just say, that I like Emma. I like all the Harry Potter movies and I liked her character, so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. But if continued exposure becomes a pattern, I'll retract that. She's a very attractive young woman and I'd like to think of her as being better than that.

I won't say the same for Cyrus. That little skank has been pulling skank stunts for years. She is officially a SKANK.

I'm going to just say, that I like Emma. I like all the Harry Potter movies and I liked her character, so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. But if continued exposure becomes a pattern, I'll retract that. She's a very attractive young woman and I'd like to think of her as being better than that.

I won't say the same for Cyrus. That little skank has been pulling skank stunts for years. She is officially a SKANK.

I am in full agreement as to young Miss Watson. I am willing to continue to give Miley the benefit of the doubt a little longer. I mean, her dad wore a mullet.

(Where's mal?)

I am in full agreement as to young Miss Watson. I am willing to continue to give Miley the benefit of the doubt a little longer. I mean, her dad wore a mullet.

(Where's mal?)

My God yes... the MULLET... that was a sight for sore eyes. He looked like JOE DIRT.

I used to listen to Miley's dad way back in the day. I still think this song is kind of cool...

... didn't think he'd raise such a skanky daughter though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some real skanks and sluts fellas.

Exhibit A, Kim Kardashian.

kim-kardashian-new-years-eve-2012.jpg

Claims her rise to fame with a sex tape with R&B singer Ray J and also posed nude multiple times for Playboy and other magazines, total slut.

Paris-Hilton-Pictures-5.jpg

Also has a tape of herself out there blowing some guy I watched it myself, performance was ah ok I guess, and I believe she showed her vag and other crap to the public.

3_24_12_kendra_wet_republic_kabik211-66-23_t320.jpg

Kendra Wilkinson started out as a Playboy Bunny than married a football player Hank and got her own reality show, she also has several sex tapes out one with her and multiple men and one with her and a woman, she is a real slut.

By the way, non-erect nipple notwithstanding, is Miss Watson's right breast (the one not showing he double sided tape all over it) cuter than her left breast?

I think so.

Should we start a poll?

Forum List

Back