Another pantiless hollywood skank upskirt shot...

Bah I'm not buying her act, I wish one of these celebs would slut it up and really mean it, convince me god damn it.

I would love to have seen her spread it and show it the way its supposed to be viewed.

Do you know the show that is like the View but not the view? Has 2 black girls, Sharon Osborne, the daughter from Rosanne and the Asian woman are all hosts? The asian woman said no one will ever accidentally see her China Vagina. :lol:

Last edited:
Just so you'll know, there's more pictures of Miley's twat than just the black dress.

I feel bad for her boyfriend. Not only does Miley share her twat with the world, not just with him, but it's tres petite.

Whereas, as twats go, you are tres grande.

This time it's the little party girl, super skank, Miley Cyrus. I guess all that booze and dope she's been doing since she was 14 is helping her to make real good decisions, like don't wear any underwear with a short skirt so that when she gets out of the back seat of a car and some paparrazi shoves a camera lens up her crotch, she can make sure everyone can admire her shave job... SKANK!

I won't even post a link to the pictures. I'll just give you a hint. There's a website for a morning radio show called Rob, Arnie and Dawn. They have the pics posted on there.

Miley thanks you for helping with her publicity boost.

This time it's the little party girl, super skank, Miley Cyrus. I guess all that booze and dope she's been doing since she was 14 is helping her to make real good decisions, like don't wear any underwear with a short skirt so that when she gets out of the back seat of a car and some paparrazi shoves a camera lens up her crotch, she can make sure everyone can admire her shave job... SKANK!

I won't even post a link to the pictures. I'll just give you a hint. There's a website for a morning radio show called Rob, Arnie and Dawn. They have the pics posted on there.

I'm sure "exposure" was her intent. Little to my knowledge that isn't the first time little Miley has flashed her coochie in public. Seems keeping up with the Hiltons and Spears is now a goal of hers. I just hope other little young girls don't idolize such slutty, low rent, skanky behavior.

Last edited:

I'm sure "exposure" was her intent. Little to my knowledge that isn't the first time little Miley has flashed her coochie in public. Seems keeping up with the Hiltons and Spears is now a goal of hers. I just hope other little young girls don't idolize such slutty, low rent, skanky behavior.

Well you know she has people around her encouraging her to do stuff like this, same as Paris Hilton and Britney Spears do, I'm not buying this fake slutty behavior.

Bah I'm not buying her act, I wish one of these celebs would slut it up and really mean it, convince me god damn it.

I would love to have seen her spread it and show it the way its supposed to be viewed.

Do you know the show that is like the View but not the view? Has 2 black girls, Sharon Osborne, the daughter from Rosanne and the Asian woman are all hosts? The asian woman said no one will ever accidentally see her China Vagina. :lol:

Thats what I'm sayin if your gonna show it, show it, do a spread for Hustler or Swank or something, all this peeka a boo attention whoring fake slut stuff is getting old.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Would you guys make up your minds whether Miley is wrong for what you say is a true pic or you want her to be more of a slut? Seems to be a conflict there.

Well you know she has people around her encouraging her to do stuff like this, same as Paris Hilton and Britney Spears do, I'm not buying this fake slutty behavior.

Little Hermione Granger (the actress named Emma Watson) once got victimized when some skeezoid paparazzi snapped a photograph of her inside a limo. The "upskirt" shot revealed that Miss Watson was wearing underclothing.

Apparently, it is still an option.

Little Hermione Granger (the actress named Emma Watson) once got victimized when some skeezoid paparazzi snapped a photograph of her inside a limo. The "upskirt" shot revealed that Miss Watson was wearing underclothing.

Ah yes, but there is a nipple shot of her in the back seat of a car. Apparently she has the sense to wear panties but a bra is still taboo.

I think this is just the culture of celebrities. They're trashy.

Ah yes, but there is a nipple shot of her in the back seat of a car. Apparently she has the sense to wear panties but a bra is still taboo.

Lots of women wear backless gowns and that makes the wearing of bras a bit of a problem. So not wearing a bra is NOT a hallmark of trashy or slutty.

Would you guys make up your minds whether Miley is wrong for what you say is a true pic or you want her to be more of a slut? Seems to be a conflict there.

We secretly want her to be more of a slut. Just like Britney.

You know who is going to be hot? That Selena Gomez. I hope when she turns 18, someone takes a picture of her vajayjay.

I imagine seeing her vajayjay would be like when they opened that briefcase in Pulp Fiction and there was a bright light. :eusa_drool:

Thats what I'm sayin if your gonna show it, show it, do a spread for Hustler or Swank or something, all this peeka a boo attention whoring fake slut stuff is getting old.

Do you think she did it on purpose? She has been out of the spotlight for a little bit. Maybe she did it to get back in the spotlight. Maybe she's working with the paparotzi? If anyone thinks that is impossible, just remember Kim Kardashian got married just for the publicity.

And Miley was mean for teasing us. Now we must see her in Hustler. Billy Rae must be so proud. :lol:

Do you think she did it on purpose? She has been out of the spotlight for a little bit. Maybe she did it to get back in the spotlight. Maybe she's working with the paparotzi? If anyone thinks that is impossible, just remember Kim Kardashian got married just for the publicity.

And Miley was mean for teasing us. Now we must see her in Hustler. Billy Rae must be so proud. :lol:

Not sure if he she did it on purpose but it seems awfully convenient she had the same crotch shot that Paris and Britney did, how about something new like an ass shot? or a spread for Hustler? dare to be different.

Lots of women wear backless gowns and that makes the wearing of bras a bit of a problem. So not wearing a bra is NOT a hallmark of trashy or slutty.
I think knowing you're wearing a dress that obviously hangs wide open and not wearing a bra IS slutty and/or trashy. You can't tell me she's oblivious to her tits being exposed...

Emma Watson double nip slip « Regretful Morning

This trashy behavior just seems to be all to common for these little super star trollops. No wonder so many young women in this day and age run around looking like young whores. These are their role models.

I think knowing you're wearing a dress that obviously hangs wide open and not wearing a bra IS slutty and/or trashy. You can't tell me she's oblivious to her tits being exposed...

Emma Watson double nip slip « Regretful Morning

A... in Emmas defense, if you zoom in you can see the double sided tape she tried to use to prevent the slip.

B... Tara Reid dropped an entire boob out for the press on the red carpet, and was totally oblivious. Slut.

Forum List

Back