sarahgop
Said1
Amanda
del
KittenKoder
xotoxi
HideTheRum
and of course a familiar friend Pagan
It's very thoughtful of you all to say hello. I hope we can share many great exchanges in the future.

Hello everyone. I was on the aol boards as NrthAmerca1850. Mostly the 'OIF' and 'case for war' board. I was on some Middle East boards and 2nd Amendment boards for awhile. Not really sure whay others share as they introduce themselves but based on past experience I tend to keep personal details to a minimum. I see a few familiar SNs that I am glad too see. I come in peace.

:welcome: Glad you made it over.

hello and enjoy...we share all kinds of personal info here.....dont worry most of its simply who we hate on any given day..mostly obama these days...but we still hate bush and cheny too
That sounds great to me since I always seem to back the also runs like Perot, Buchanan and most recently Chuck Baldwin.

Hi and welcome, NA!
Thanks Ann, I thought it was all over and I was sad. Looking at the bright side I figured I would use my free time more constructively.

Ah...witness the spectacle of his debate with Ralph Nader? Hosted by Chris Hedges, if memory serves.
I missed it, was it Buchanan?

Don't shoot the messenger!
What's up X. You have figured out how to bring over the sig, good job.

Hey, Ryan, you can just hit "Quote" when you want to include the text of a message in your reply. You won't have to do all that C&P, and it'll prevent someone else's comments from being attributed to you and vice versa -- not that I'm an expert by any means. Ancora imparo!

And I notice, Ryan, that you didn't have to be prodded several times, like I had to be, to give up your distinctive font style. You're good at this 'when in Rome ....' stuff, aren't you?!

I still feel a bit nekkid running around without my 12-point navy blue Arial outfit on but, on the other hand, I now have less ironing to do.

Don't shoot the messenger!
What's up X. You have figured out how to bring over the sig, good job.
Hangin' in there. :cool:

Feelin' my way around. :confused: Seems big on form over content here, no matter what stripe. :banghead: I've gotten more feedback on the way posts look (i.e.: pics, fonts & InrXnglish) than what they're about.:cranky:

Funny thing about the sig. I found I had preserved it in an old e-mail. No sooner than puttin' up the sig here in the wee hours I was PMed to squish it or lose it. :slap: Albeit I screwed up the reply feature, at least got a :) when I complied.

Good to have ya back in the mix. It's been a while. :welcome:

Forum List

Back