another one straggles in

Ryan

Apr 9, 2009
Hello everyone. I was on the aol boards as NrthAmerca1850. Mostly the 'OIF' and 'case for war' board. I was on some Middle East boards and 2nd Amendment boards for awhile. Not really sure whay others share as they introduce themselves but based on past experience I tend to keep personal details to a minimum. I see a few familiar SNs that I am glad too see. I come in peace.

Hey there NorthAmerica. I had to shorten my screen name a little to make it "fit" - but I'm the same RIGHTWING CRACKPOT I ever was! :)

Welcome Aboard!

Brian
RWC

Welcome Ryan.

funny-pictures-white-dove-is-about-to-be-eaten.jpg

Hello everyone. I was on the aol boards as NrthAmerca1850. Mostly the 'OIF' and 'case for war' board. I was on some Middle East boards and 2nd Amendment boards for awhile. Not really sure whay others share as they introduce themselves but based on past experience I tend to keep personal details to a minimum. I see a few familiar SNs that I am glad too see. I come in peace.

Hi and welcome, NA!

hello and enjoy...we share all kinds of personal info here.....dont worry most of its simply who we hate on any given day..mostly obama these days...but we still hate bush and cheny too

:clap2:
4717641v1_150x150_Front.jpg

:salute:

Welcome, Ryan -- I think once you get used to navigating this board, you'll find you won't miss AOL at all.

Hey there NorthAmerica. I had to shorten my screen name a little to make it "fit" - but I'm the same RIGHTWING CRACKPOT I ever was!

Welcome Aboard!

Brian
RWC
Thanks Brian, I was wondering what Green Bay fans thought of the new Bears QB.

Welcome, Ryan -- I think once you get used to navigating this board, you'll find you won't miss AOL at all.
Thanks, I have to admit I am really lost right now but I have not really had much time to figure things out yet.

Don't shoot the messenger!
What's up X. You have figured out how to bring over the sig, good job.

Forum List

Back