Another one for the tough shit file.

She is an ex con. She murdered someone. Yes, the perv deserved it, but she had a choice to NOT pull the trigger.
Torn on this one.

She is an ex con. She murdered someone. Yes, the perv deserved it, but she had a choice to NOT pull the trigger.
Torn on this one.
She SAID he abused her as a child.

Dead men can't refute such allegations.

She should be glad convicted criminals can get welfare.

She served her time. We complain about repeat criminals, but then we rig the system to make it impossible for people like her to actually reform their lives when they get out and yet we can't understand why they return to a life of crime.

Long long long time ago, I worked at Burger King. Cashier and drive thru both..at the same time. I was good. And fast. Which is why they put me there.
Manager hired this gal from India. She was a banker in India. Nobody would hire her. Nobody. Not even banks. He put her on the salad bar. I had a fit and told him to get her ass off the salad bar and put some bimbo there instead...stick her on a register and have her help with the bookkeeping. He listened to me and did it. She eventually became asst manager. Then her husband came over and they saved up and bought a motel. Now they own 4 motels, last I heard.
This woman did her time. But now she has to live with her decisions. I don't give a rats ass that she has a college degree and everyone sees her as a convict. Shit happens. DEAL with it, work where she can and stop thinking she can run with the big boys and girls due to that college degree. She can't. She's an ex con. Period. Get a fucking job at Burger King, save up, get off food stamps and stop whining about shit SHE chose to do to get her in this situation.

She served her time. We complain about repeat criminals, but then we rig the system to make it impossible for people like her to actually reform their lives when they get out and yet we can't understand why they return to a life of crime.

Informing potential employer that they are hiring an ex con is rigging the system? You do understand that background checks are voluntary , right? An employer isn't required to ask if a prospective employee has committed any felonies. But they would be stupid not to.

Long long long time ago, I worked at Burger King. Cashier and drive thru both..at the same time. I was good. And fast. Which is why they put me there.
Manager hired this gal from India. She was a banker in India. Nobody would hire her. Nobody. Not even banks. He put her on the salad bar. I had a fit and told him to get her ass off the salad bar and put some bimbo there instead...stick her on a register and have her help with the bookkeeping. He listened to me and did it. She eventually became asst manager. Then her husband came over and they saved up and bought a motel. Now they own 4 motels, last I heard.
This woman did her time. But now she has to live with her decisions. I don't give a rats ass that she has a college degree and everyone sees her as a convict. Shit happens. DEAL with it, work where she can and stop thinking she can run with the big boys and girls due to that college degree. She can't. She's an ex con. Period. Get a fucking job at Burger King, save up, get off food stamps and stop whining about shit SHE chose to do to get her in this situation.

It's case by case. I happened to be in the restaurant a couple of months ago when a kid came in for a job interview. My SIL , who runs the place, had to take care of something with her child. We don't hire without family interviewing. Anyway, my SIL asked me to do the interview, so I did. The guy had served time in prison for a couple "minor" felonies, but I mean the job we were filling was dishwasher. He seemed genuine, and appreciative of a chance. So I hired him. He was THRILLED to find a job that paid $10 an hour , and by the way is now on the line preppring food, he's moved beyond the dishwasher job. It worked out great for everyone involved. Most of all, his small child who now has a daddy who is earning a paycheck.

I think its fair for employers to be aware of an applicants violent felonies.

Sadly, in today's litigious society, an employer would be advised not to hire anyone with a conviction of murder, or assault or violence, by their lawyers. If anything violent were to happen within the workplace by that individual, they could lose their business through lawsuits.

A prime example is the Germanwings tragedy. Since the company was aware of his previous history, yet hired him, Lufthanza, it is possibly going to bankrupt the company with the claims.

Last edited:

I'm glad she did what she did. He raped her for years, she fucking killed his ass. She did seven years for culling a man who deserved it. Now she's got a master's degree and for a time was making $150,000 a year, which ain't bad at all. But because the masses of indoctrinated Mundanes are so fearful of those who've dared to explore their options outside the Law, she is encountering some obstacles.

No matter. She's proven herself a strong and resilient woman. She'll make it through this and before you know it, will be back to living the lifestyle she deserves.

Any suggestions on how the man she murdered can reform HIS life?

For that matter, ever had a friend or relative murdered?

Forum List

Back