Another one for the men??

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
I saw recently on E channel that some Hollywood women were participating in this new trend of letting their arm pit hair grow.....well let's just say au-natural and I didn't really believe it till they flashed on a shot of Julia Roberts dressed nicely, makeup looking nice, hair looking pretty, and then came the wave and the arm pit........... :eek2:

Just wondering if you find that sexy??

Bonnie said:
I saw recently on E channel that some Hollywood women were participating in this new trend of letting their arm pit hair grow.....well let's just say au-natural and I didn't really believe it till they flashed on a shot of Julia Roberts dressed nicely, makeup looking nice, hair looking pretty, and then came the wave and the arm pit........... :eek2:

Heck NO! Nor the hair on the legs!
EEeeewwwwww...

I can't imagine how men could find that sexy. Though I am sure there are fetish sites devoted to hairy women.

-=d=- said:
twood only be sexy if we were on an island, and had no options.

:vomit:
Darin even If I were on an island and I had to use sea shells to shave I would.....LOL

Bonnie said:
Darin even If I were on an island and I had to use sea shells to shave I would.....LOL

Oh that is just great...now he has that visual running through his mind. You on an island - little Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island outfit on - running around searching for sea shells.

Bonnie said:

A smart woman never leaves home without a pair of good tweezers. :D

GotZoom said:
Oh that is just great...now he has that visual running through his mind. You on an island - little Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island outfit on - running around searching for sea shells.

(sigh)...I didn't, until you brought it up...

So, Bonnie...Ever been to Tahiti?

:D

;)

Shattered said:
A smart woman never leaves home without a pair of good tweezers. :D

Are you going to pick every single hair out with tweezers? wow I think that would be alot of work.

Are you going to pick every single hair out with tweezers? wow I think that would be alot of work.

Considering the alternative? Ok! What else is there to do while stranded?

Bonnie said:

American idians used to use clam shells to pluck body hair, so using a shell is a good idea that's already been done.

Do I think hairy arm pits are sexy on a woman? Ummmm ..... what is... :puke3:

Shattered said:
Considering the alternative? Ok! What else is there to do while stranded?

Mating with the guy you are stranded with? getting food? looking for some way to escape?

Bonnie said:

Generally not, but depends on the woman. I had a bank teller who was from India and I thought she was sexy although she had a full blown mustache. She could pull it off.

Mating with the guy you are stranded with? getting food? looking for some way to escape?

Nooooo. Have to feel pretty to "mate". :D

if you are stranded with a hottie like shattered escaping would not be high on my priority list

Forum List

Back