Another One Dies-The Billy Mays Thread

It comes in 3's and 6's I wonder who the next two will be?
I loved Pitchmen.
I wonder if he hit his head or had some trauma from wip blash or something and had a brain bleed.

I suspect Vince was behind it...

billy-mays-vs-vince-sham-wow.jpg

You know the guy on TV with the black beard who yells and screams at you to buy various products? Well, his wife found him dead this morning. He was only 50.

You know the guy on TV with the black beard who yells and screams at you to buy various products? Well, his wife found him dead this morning. He was only 50.

You don't say?

The first 2-4 threads weren't enough to give us a clue, but yours was obviously the clincher!

You're a little late.

First I heard of it, but I turned the tube off about 10:30 am. Although I couldn't stand to listen to the man (thank God for inventing the mute button), any strange and sudden death is sad.
I agree. He had the most irritating voice of anybody I know, so I also used the mute button. However, his irritatiing voice earned him a healthy million dollar income. So, somebody was listening. Like you, I hate to see a young man die. Hell, he was only 50. That was 15 years ago for me.

Billy Mays died today. Ok, I liked him.

Report: 'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

All Billy Mays threads were merged here since Zoom started the first one. ~EZ

THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT! MY THREAD WAS CLEARLY A SPOOF. NOT A GODAMN COPY !!!

EZ is a mod? Fuck it. I no like.

Nobody gives a rats ass what you like and what you don't like you piece of fuckwad.

Oh look the little bitch Jewish American Princess and her sidekick del have something to say!

Fuck the both of you. You take yourselves a bit too seriously. Billy was annoying to most americans. Not a bad guy but annoying therefore humorous to many. A thread aimed at spoofing mayes and infomercials is not over any line whatsoever. Do you really think Billy Mayes viewed himself as some fucking ICON that needs enshrining? He was a salesman. My guess is that if he was still alive he would be the first to add some funny reply to my spoof thread. You two are just assholes. You don't like me? Fine. Del you are a loser as a mod. You weild your little bit of power like a junior high school sosh. You are pathetic.
Davey ..you know what you are.

Nobody gives a rats ass what you like and what you don't like you piece of fuckwad.

Oh look the little bitch Jewish American Princess and her sidekick del have something to say!

Fuck the both of you. You take yourselves a bit too seriously. Billy was annoying to most americans. Not a bad guy but annoying therefore humorous to many. A thread aimed at spoofing mayes and infomercials is not over any line whatsoever. Do you really think Billy Mayes viewed himself as some fucking ICON that needs enshrining? He was a salesman. My guess is that if he was still alive he would be the first to add some funny reply to my spoof thread. You two are just assholes. You don't like me? Fine. Del you are a loser as a mod. You weild your little bit of power like a junior high school sosh. You are pathetic.

lighten up, francis. :lol:

RIP Billy Mays :(

At least he'll be immortalized in his extremely loud commercials.

lighten up, francis. :lol:

Put my thread back. It doesn't belong here.

Huggy, how many times have I told you? Step one before ever addressing me in public is: Take Sunni Man's dick out of your ass.

Huggy, how many times have I told you? Step one before ever addressing me in public is: Take Sunni Man's dick out of your ass.

I'd say piss on ya princess but I'm sure you and del are swappin spit and a golden shower already.

Check it out another queer chimes in and thanks you. That makes three..you can almost start your daisy chain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back