Another Oil Leak . . .

I hope obama doesnt get angry beause if he does, the repbulicans will apologize to another oil company.

Dont bite, the hand that feeds you.

Timing is everything in the later levels. On 17, drop the small block below the big one. Then drop the small block below the ball immediately after that. that will get the ball rolling down the platform. Click the big block to get it out of the way. Then at a certain point in its roll, click the right small block below the upper platform, then the left. The platform will drop a certain way and flip and "kick" the ball to the leak.

Timing is everything in the later levels. On 17, drop the small block below the big one. Then drop the small block below the ball immediately after that. that will get the ball rolling down the platform. Click the big block to get it out of the way. Then at a certain point in its roll, click the right small block below the upper platform, then the left. The platform will drop a certain way and flip and "kick" the ball to the leak.

BTW, took me about a gazillion tries to get that one right. I mean timing is THE thing on this one.

BTW, took me about a gazillion tries to get that one right. I mean timing is THE thing on this one.

This mouse pad just doesn't cut it.

Forum List

Back