Another "Off The Record" Moment with B.O.

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
In an interview that the White House originally insisted be kept off-the-record, President Obama told an Iowa newspaper that he’s “confident” he will achieve immigration reform next year if he’s re-elected.

“Since this is off the record, I will just be very blunt,” Mr. Obama told the editor and publisher of the Des Moines Register in a 30-minute phone call. “Should I win a second term, a big reason I will win a second term is because the Republican nominee and the Republican Party have so alienated the fastest-growing demographic group in the country, the Latino community.”

Obama says Latino vote is key to victory, vows immigration reform in 2013 - Washington Times

No such thing as "off the record". Definitely such as thing as intimidation. Man up Iowa paper!

In an interview that the White House originally insisted be kept off-the-record, President Obama told an Iowa newspaper that he’s “confident” he will achieve immigration reform next year if he’s re-elected.

“Since this is off the record, I will just be very blunt,” Mr. Obama told the editor and publisher of the Des Moines Register in a 30-minute phone call. “Should I win a second term, a big reason I will win a second term is because the Republican nominee and the Republican Party have so alienated the fastest-growing demographic group in the country, the Latino community.”

Obama says Latino vote is key to victory, vows immigration reform in 2013 - Washington Times

If this story is true, Obama is absolutely correct.

The GOP treats immigrants like a bunch of illegal, job-stealing, rapists and layabouts instead of the God-fearing, hard working, family oriented, natural born Republicans they really are.

The GOP is missing the overloaded leaking boat on capturing the immigrants. We should be tossing them a line instead of shooting the survivors.

Last edited:
  • Banned

The GOP treats immigrants like a bunch of illegal, job-stealing, rapists and layabouts instead of the God-fearing, hard working, family oriented, natural born Republicans they really are.

The GOP is missing the overloaded leaking boat on capturing the immigrants. We should be tossing them a line instead of shooting the survivors.

strawman-motivational.jpg

I call BS. Repub's dont like ILLEGAL immigrants. Reform is not what we need. We need to enforce the laws we have, instead of the obama administration suing states for them enforcing the laws we ALREADY have. Get in line like everyone else! Don't eat up my tax money cause your daddy don't know how to pull out and has a kid in a POS country!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back