Another 'Occupier' Raped

Interesting that she'd go to FAUX instead of the police.

:doubt:

So a woman claiming rape that does not accuse the OWS of anything is a made up story by the right to black eye the left. BUT 2 women unidentified couldn't be making up a story about a Republican Presidential candidate? I got that right?

Another 'Occupier' Raped - Occupy Baltimore - Fox Nation

And THIS is the alternative to the Tea Party?

How many rapes were there at Tea Party rallies? NONE!

Yet the left tells us the Tea Party is "violent."

And the OWS rallies represent the 99%!

Really?????????

The Shitter movement is pro-illegal alien.

Occupy Wall Street protesters are driven by varying goals - Los Angeles Times

That makes them the 21%, since 79% oppose illegal immigration.

Poll: Most support Arizona immigration law - UPI.com

Shocker! May have been another Brietbart plant.

no, she was robbed of $1800, and the occupy people do apparently discourage reporting crimes to the police.

i suspect midterms will thin the herd
:eusa_eh:

I saw where she told the police someone had taken $1800. And I saw where she told FOX that she was raped.

The police didn't comment on the theft, did they? The article says they questioned the man but no charges were brought.

I could be wrong, but if she's lied about being raped chances are she's lied about the money.

Provide evidence. Of either claim. Or is it only the right that must substantiate its political claims?

read the link, then take it up with the balto police. they say she wasn't raped.

She lied to the police has exactly what to do with Ravi claiming she is a political plant by the right? It is proof of her claim exactly HOW?

no, she was robbed of $1800, and the occupy people do apparently discourage reporting crimes to the police.

i suspect midterms will thin the herd
:eusa_eh:

I saw where she told the police someone had taken $1800. And I saw where she told FOX that she was raped.

The police didn't comment on the theft, did they? The article says they questioned the man but no charges were brought.

I could be wrong, but if she's lied about being raped chances are she's lied about the money.

they said the tent was accessible to anyone passing by, which i took to mean that anyone could have taken her money. this is almost as important an issue as herman cain, imo.

*shrug*

Another 'Occupier' Raped - Occupy Baltimore - Fox Nation

And THIS is the alternative to the Tea Party?

How many rapes were there at Tea Party rallies? NONE!

Yet the left tells us the Tea Party is "violent."

And the OWS rallies represent the 99%!

Really?????????

The OWS Leaders are more equal than others, if they take some pussy, so be it.

I'm sure a lot of these young girls go there to get raped, it's public knowledge that the OWS Crowd rapes women

read the link, then take it up with the balto police. they say she wasn't raped.

The link says nothing about it being a Breibart plant. That is out of the drooling maw of Rati.

Del is ignoring that simple fact.

He is just posting what the police said.... how is that ignoring facts?

They Occupiers (shitters) are bunch of unwashed idiots and we already know that... a theft, rape, racist sign, and lies... well those are normal at one of their events so mehhhh.

Forum List

Back