ANOTHER Obama WIN; Cuts To COME!!

The liberals here are too stupid to realize they are being used too and they are also in the sinking boat. Captain obamination told them the Titanic is having FREE cocktail drinks in the ball room despite hitting something in the water 5 minutes ago.

Actually, Captain Obama is putting a few kegs of beer down in Steerage for them. When the ship goes down, they won't make it to the lifeboats. Those are reserved for his Hollywood and Billionaire cronies.

Obama won!

This economy is 100% his and the Democrats.

The country won.

you just hate the government and our duly elelcted president and love ONLY your party.

Did you go after Bush when he immediately SPENT the budget surpluses Clinton had designed?

Heres a clue.

You party has not balenced a budget in FOREVER.

Reagan Ballooned the deficit.

Boooooooooosh! :clap2: The year changes but stupidity is perpetual.

bush_jackdaniels.jpg

[

I wouldn't expect you to...:cool: which is why for 2103 I'll save my energy wasting time trying to discuss anything with robotrons like you. Happy New Year!

I'm sure you'll come up with a "rational" solution to Social Security right after you tell me how Romney wasn't a conservative...

The fact is, you don't have answers, all you do is whine... and whine.. and whine.

boehner-we-got-nothin.jpeg

gop-cry-baby.jpg

I was watching the fuck (obama) talk about the deal. All he could talk about was spending problem and what-not.. I was liek HMMMMMMM.. How many times did he strike down a deal because of spending? How much does that shit-head spend? Question is, how much is that fuck (obama) gonna cut? IMO, NONE
It's long-past-time for you Teabaggers to waddle back over to NASCAR, anyhow.....

funny-sports-pictures-nascar-fans.jpg

It's almost funny watching the President destroy the GOP over and over and over lately. I wonder when the GOP lost it's touch?

wow, so the hell with if it's good for the people or the country..

you people have become sick with this man Destroying people..

sad times for this country

It's interesting...

The Democrats whine and bitch when the republicans don't compromise by voting along with Democrats.They call them obstructionists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTuW-a_qFlA]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Guy, I was a republican probably longer than you've been alive, little boy.. I know exactly what they are like, and how they've lost their way.

So are you ever going to tell us how Romney wasn't a "real" conservative, or will you just put up another diversion to keep from admitting you are full of shit?

and I suppose you found your way?
:lol:

I realize now the Republican Party is dominated by the wealthy manipulating the religous nutbags, and that's not healthy for the country in any respect.

limbaugh-crying.png

It's almost funny watching the President destroy the GOP over and over and over lately. I wonder when the GOP lost it's touch?
Tooooooooooooooooooooo easy!!

Republicans have BEEN trying to get "pay-back", ever since The DICK; Nixon got jettisoned from the Whitehouse!!

Missed the Clinton impeachment...didn't ya? :badgrin:
Yeah.....

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

web-Bill-Clinton-2.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q-EfaEjvP4]Bill Clinton at the 2008 Democratic National Convention - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out what America has won. Higher taxes, promises of cuts in the future.
.....And, Republican-congressmen....who drew a check for four years, sittin'-around on their dead-asses....doing nothing but complaining about people on welfare. :eusa_shifty:

handjob.gif

Guy, I was a republican probably longer than you've been alive, little boy.. I know exactly what they are like, and how they've lost their way.

So are you ever going to tell us how Romney wasn't a "real" conservative, or will you just put up another diversion to keep from admitting you are full of shit?

and I suppose you found your way?

I realize now the Republican Party is dominated by the wealthy manipulating the religous nutbags, and that's not healthy for the country in any respect.

Seriously, when the Republican party starts thinking the word "Rape" needs to modified by an adjective like "Legitimate' or "forcible" or "Gift from God" to rationalized their confused position on abortion, you know they've lost their way.

Again, Republicans used to get it. They used to understand working people were the backbone of this country. They now see them as people who can be duped...

That about sums up why the repubs got their asses handed to them this time. Don't think the Democratic leadership didn't commit that gem/fact to memory too for 2014 :cool:

I'm trying to figure out what America has won. Higher taxes, promises of cuts in the future.

We delayed the "fiscal cliff" bullshit until March, then we will be on a worse fiscal cliff, and we are supposed to feel better about it all.

What did Americans win?

I'd ask JoeB. He knows everything. :D

Including how to make you whacky, I guess. Have you really been here on the board all day complaining about me? How sweet!!

It was the comment about the disability check that got you, eh? Lucky for you they stopped making Twinkies....

I find it hilarious that you are so in favor of taxing one segment of the population to support a segment that pays for nothing. There are loads of em out there and we can thank the Dems for all the social bullshit in this country along with SS and Medicare. All those unintended consequenses are coming home to roost.

As I said. Europe is waiting for ya. Bon Voyage.

Naw, Europe is coming here, which will save me the trip...

We are actually going to finally become a decent country.

Now, I know you are going to whine about the nasty "welfare people", but most of those who will benefit are middle class folks who worked hard all their lives to see their savings and pensions looted by the wealthy. So, yeah, they ain't giving up their social security...

New Topics

Forum List

Back