Another Obama vacation- GOOD GRIEF

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
At a time when the markets are collapsing, unemployment still at app 10% with the real number around 17%, with a deficit growing by 4.1 billon dollars a day, what's he do- go on another vacation. I don't think the man has ever gotten off vacation because when he is in Washington, he is on a basketball court or golf course or making his March madness picks. Only 454 days until we send him on a permanent vacation.Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island RetreatWASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard, an island off the coast of the eastern state of Massachusetts, at the end of this month as he has done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the U.S. debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he has pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

Yeah, I begrudge it because that's all he does and we get to pay for it. Hardly anyone I know can go on vacation and they haven't for the three years that he's been in office. They don't have jobs or money to do so.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island Retreat
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Last edited:
Were better off without him around. Havnt you noticed everytime he speaks shit gets screwed up?

Let the republicans capture the news for a couple days with their debate and maybe, just maybe Obama may surprise us with a "new found plan"

Got to get his marching orders from these guys

Or:

Just run the numbers on the private planes at their little airport, find who really steered this country into the ditch.

I don't think people really care...Congress is also on vacation. Not many were impressed back in '08 when McCain rushed back to DC to deal with the economic crisis and Obama stayed on the campaign trail.

Were better off without him around. Havnt you noticed everytime he speaks shit gets screwed up?

Let the republicans capture the news for a couple days with their debate and maybe, just maybe Obama may surprise us with a "new found plan"

Now gramps you know the plan is in place.

Just a few more regs. And were there.

They are even regulating away no child left behind, Because cheating for your students is
important.

I don't think people really care...Congress is also on vacation. Not many were impressed back in '08 when McCain rushed back to DC to deal with the economic crisis and Obama stayed on the campaign trail.

I care, the man is never off of a vacation. He calls campaigning work and it's not, it's just another vacation for him to drum up money from bone heads for his re-election. That's all he does.

President Obama probably shouldn't be doing this.

It looks awful.

A new motto in the works.

If you cant legislate, regulate.

The left doesnt give me much of a chance to rag in the other direction.

President Obama probably shouldn't be doing this.

It looks awful.

You are not kidding it looks awful, especially when Americans are losing their jobs, homes and their retirement funds, he is off galavanting around Martha's vineyard.

I care, the man is never off of a vacation. He calls campaigning work and it's not, it's just another vacation for him to drum up money from bone heads for his re-election. That's all he does.

That's ridiculous. He's wracked up less vacation time then Bush, Bush or Reagan.

the opposite of this thread's point...obviously, dupe.

Many points were discussed. We do understand you find it difficult to actually put those thoughts to words. But dont say we didnt try to engage.

If your arguing its good for him to not be engaged there are many that agree.

IS THAT REALLY YOUR POSITION?

Forum List

Back