Another Obama Term And...

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
We'll be saying,

kevin-kerwin-obama-620x141.jpg

"Remember when we were free to do shit like this"?

I assume he built the building and the roads himself also.

omg, he said HIS BUSINESS

His business would exist without the building or roads to get customers there? Interesting.

Islands for Sale, Private Islands, Luxury Real Estate

He could have built it on one of those Islands for sale.

I sure would like to see an example of a business that was started before infrastructure was in place.

That would be interesting.

And a good civics challenge for conservatives.

Who seem to be in the mind..that business comes first..then government comes chasing after them to claim taxes..

:lol:

"I would like to see infrastructure business didn't build first."

The sky, oceans, rivers, seas and land masses that connect all serve as 'infrastructure' used by all for 'free'.

Except that they are not free.

Use of all these things has made necessary standardized control of them, starting at least with the arrival of monarchy but most certainly predating it.

Transport and use were thus 'taxed' in one fashion or another, along with goods of course. At first, 'goods' mostly means food produced directly by the population and rendered directly for monetary impositions.

Getting back to 'free', we understand today that use of all these things is subject to human costs that are not always monetary. We count inconvenience as a cost, and we count human suffering into inconvenience. Airport noise has requirements trying to spare neighbors from the sonic pollution, for example. Again, regulation imposes itself with predictable results.

Last edited:
We'll be saying,

The roads and bridges are there, Jackass. There are roads and bridges in every nation, including all the Progressive hellholes like North Korea and Cuba. The roads and bridges don't build businesses. You have to be totally non-functional to "believe" that. I know you believe it because that's what the Hive Mind is telling you to believe.

We'll be saying,

The roads and bridges are there, Jackass. There are roads and bridges in every nation, including all the Progressive hellholes like North Korea and Cuba. The roads and bridges don't build businesses. You have to be totally non-functional to "believe" that. I know you believe it because that's what the Hive Mind is telling you to believe.

amazing they repeat what Obama says..my gawd it's a CULT

Yes, he drives on roads, he goes over a bridge now and then, and he doesn't work as hard or risk as much as he thinks he does. Business owners are all rich and evil and just lucked into it or cheated someone for it, they should all just rot in hell, the lazy bastards.

I think we've already established this.

"Bear in mind, they're a Collective. You're dealing with a Hive Mind. All they do is parrot back whatever they've been told to say"

Acts, 2:44
And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 2:45 and they sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all, according as any man had need.

Christians are bee-hive collectivists?

"Bear in mind, they're a Collective. You're dealing with a Hive Mind. All they do is parrot back whatever they've been told to say"

Acts, 2:44
And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 2:45 and they sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all, according as any man had need.

Christians are bee-hive collectivists?

Run along now. Liz Warren is going to be on TV in a few hours.

Forum List

Back