Another obama success.

LOL, hold on let me get some popcorn.

Ok, now can you tell us why this is Obamas fault. I mean, we all know it is, but I'd love to hear your explanation of why.

obama has been a long time supporter of Al Quaeda and trained the terrorist leader in Mali. obama supports terrorism in Libya and Egypt. He withdrew security in Libya allowing our ambassador to be murdered and covered up who did it. Instead, Al obama blamed our first amendment.
I'm beginning to wonder if you are a terrorist posing as a Republican.

No just a nutbag posing as a human. Please by all means show us the photos of Obama running his recruits through basic.:eusa_shifty:

Hell I'll take a picture of him doing anything of note at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, hold on let me get some popcorn.

Ok, now can you tell us why this is Obamas fault. I mean, we all know it is, but I'd love to hear your explanation of why.

obama has been a long time supporter of Al Quaeda and trained the terrorist leader in Mali. obama supports terrorism in Libya and Egypt. He withdrew security in Libya allowing our ambassador to be murdered and covered up who did it. Instead, Al obama blamed our first amendment.

He's what's known as a "fifth columnist", someone who spreads dissension in the ranks to lower the morale of the populace and make them easier to conquer. They often fashion themselves as ultra-patriots, when they're real purpose is to undermine.

Islamic militants take Western hostages in attack on Algeria natural gas installation - CBS News

ALGIERS, ALGERIA Islamist militants attacked and occupied on Wednesday a natural gas field partly operated by BP in southern Algeria early Wednesday, killing two people and holding foreigners hostage while surrounded by Algerian forces.

A militant group claimed responsibility for the attack saying it was in revenge for Algeria's support of France's operation against al-Qaida-linked Malian rebels groups far to the southeast. It said it was holding dozens of foreigners hostage.

But Obama said Al-Queda was history...all washed up...never to be seen again!

:link:

He's what's known as a "fifth columnist", someone who spreads dissension in the ranks to lower the morale of the populace and make them easier to conquer. They often fashion themselves as ultra-patriots, when they're real purpose is to undermine.

Christ could you be more paranoid? He's a random internet poster, unbunch your panties

Islamic militants take Western hostages in attack on Algeria natural gas installation - CBS News

ALGIERS, ALGERIA Islamist militants attacked and occupied on Wednesday a natural gas field partly operated by BP in southern Algeria early Wednesday, killing two people and holding foreigners hostage while surrounded by Algerian forces.

A militant group claimed responsibility for the attack saying it was in revenge for Algeria's support of France's operation against al-Qaida-linked Malian rebels groups far to the southeast. It said it was holding dozens of foreigners hostage.

:link:
Youraparanoidjackass.com

Christ could you be more paranoid? He's a random internet poster, unbunch your panties

Me? I guess sarcasm doesn't work well on the internet. It's just someone getting a piece of their own medicine. Shut them up, didn't it? :D

You're an idiot. Stop being an idiot, if that's possible.

You're an idiot. Stop being an idiot, if that's possible.

Where'd that come from? Did i hit a nerve with an Obama worshipper?

Forum List

Back