Another obama success.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Islamic militants take Western hostages in attack on Algeria natural gas installation - CBS News

ALGIERS, ALGERIA Islamist militants attacked and occupied on Wednesday a natural gas field partly operated by BP in southern Algeria early Wednesday, killing two people and holding foreigners hostage while surrounded by Algerian forces.

A militant group claimed responsibility for the attack saying it was in revenge for Algeria's support of France's operation against al-Qaida-linked Malian rebels groups far to the southeast. It said it was holding dozens of foreigners hostage.

Can we get a liberal "thank you Mr. President"?

Islamic militants take Western hostages in attack on Algeria natural gas installation - CBS News

ALGIERS, ALGERIA Islamist militants attacked and occupied on Wednesday a natural gas field partly operated by BP in southern Algeria early Wednesday, killing two people and holding foreigners hostage while surrounded by Algerian forces.

A militant group claimed responsibility for the attack saying it was in revenge for Algeria's support of France's operation against al-Qaida-linked Malian rebels groups far to the southeast. It said it was holding dozens of foreigners hostage.

Apparently BP missed the state department's advisory against being in Nigeria.

Sad for their employees.

LOL, hold on let me get some popcorn.

Ok, now can you tell us why this is Obamas fault. I mean, we all know it is, but I'd love to hear your explanation of why.

those flaming Liberals in Algeria, how could they support an operation against al-Qaida ?

Sad for their employees.

Only because you don't know the difference between Nigeria and Algeria.

Sad for their employees.

True enough. There is also a state department advisory against being in Algeria.

Ok, now can you tell us why this is Obamas fault. I mean, we all know it is, but I'd love to hear your explanation of why.

obama has been a long time supporter of Al Quaeda and trained the terrorist leader in Mali. obama supports terrorism in Libya and Egypt. He withdrew security in Libya allowing our ambassador to be murdered and covered up who did it. Instead, Al obama blamed our first amendment.

obama has been a long time supporter of Al Quaeda and trained the terrorist leader in Mali. obama supports terrorism in Libya and Egypt. He withdrew security in Libya allowing our ambassador to be murdered and covered up who did it. Instead, Al obama blamed our first amendment.
I'm beginning to wonder if you are a terrorist posing as a Republican.

Sad for their employees.

State Department warns Americans about potential unrest in Algeria | The Cable

Now keep making a fool of yourself, least intelligent poster on USMB...

Holy fuck, you did not disappoint. :clap2:

Pass the popcorn....

Fire up the Hookah.....

But Obama said Al-Queda was history...all washed up...never to be seen again!

Alqueda is on the ropes I tell you. Them terrorists are headed for the hills. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.....now where did I misplace them damn dead and captive Americans?

I wonder if the author of this thread has any idea how ridiculous it makes her look?

It is to be expected, I suppose. Most of the reading I have done on the subject says that a terminal lack of self awareness is one of the most common symptoms of today's conservatives.

ta2_4_gif11.gif

"NO FAIR!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN!!
WE'RE WHITE!!!!"

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Another obama success.

EarthLink - Top News

Mali: French troops begin land assault

BAMAKO, Mali (AP) — French soldiers pressed north in Mali territory occupied by radical Islamists on Wednesday, launching a land assault that was to put them in direct combat with al-Qaida-linked fighters "in one to 72 hours," military officials said.

Obama's newest success is only an hour away ....

I wonder if the author of this thread has any idea how ridiculous it makes her look?

It is to be expected, I suppose. Most of the reading I have done on the subject says that a terminal lack of self awareness is one of the most common symptoms of today's conservatives.

Tell us more little fat man, tell us more

Yes - they are ugly and their mothers dress them funny.

Forum List

Back