Another Obama "success??" PCIP enrollment 650% LESS then projection @double cost...

We have been turned down by every insurance company out there because of this pre-existing condition bullcrap!! Without ACA we would have been spending 1,000's every month!! We found out about this from a health care provider. It's a little bit more expensive than the other insurance companies but we NEEDED some kind of help! I have a minimum paying job that helps, YOU, rich folk do your jobs!

Maybe if more people knew where to look and if they knew this website existed then their number's wouldn't be so high. I don't watch commercials anymore- if there were some about this. And I don't watch the news because it's way too depressing. I don't read the newspaper, but I do read some of the live stuff off my phone and whatever news people post on XXXXX.

OH YEA! And by the year 2015 -A new provision will tie physician payments to the quality of care they provide. Physicians will see their payments modified so that those who provide higher value care will receive higher payments than those who provide lower quality care. In other words we'll be paying for value NOT volume!

We're headed in the right direction! But the only true way to make the world change and the leader's change their ideas of money and greed is for something drastic to happen!! Just look at all the old empires. We've only been around for a blink of the time compared to the old civilizations. We will fall hard!

XXXXXX

Thank you Obama!

Since when it is the JOB of a rich person to stick a tit in your mouth?

Forum List

Back