Another Obama Speech...zzz...zzz...zzz

Democrats could pass any plan they want, yet you insist on blaming Republicans.
I hoped for the Obama, Pelosi, Reid promised change to bipartisanship but it seems spite rules the day, from the top to you!

well, you assume that dems are somehow homogenous and actually agree on policy...

that said, i agree, its time for them to find their genitalia and pass what they need to.

i've said it before,but for 8 years we had a president who was a moron, but had the strenght of his convictions so didn't give a hoot about the people who disagreed with him...

now we have a smart president... who is so concerned with having everyone agree that he's not doing what he needs to.

again... you can't have bi-partisanship with people who want you to fail and are using their opposition to raise campaign funds...a la Grassley...

anyway, snooks... i'm off to sleep...

have a good one.

later.

Democrats could pass any plan they want, yet you insist on blaming Republicans.
I hoped for the Obama, Pelosi, Reid promised change to bipartisanship but it seems spite rules the day, from the top to you!

well, you assume that dems are somehow homogenous and actually agree on policy...

that said, i agree, its time for them to find their genitalia and pass what they need to.

i've said it before,but for 8 years we had a president who was a moron, but had the strenght of his convictions so didn't give a hoot about the people who disagreed with him...

now we have a smart president... who is so concerned with having everyone agree that he's not doing what he needs to.

again... you can't have bi-partisanship with people who want you to fail and are using their opposition to raise campaign funds...a la Grassley...

anyway, snooks... i'm off to sleep...

have a good one.

later.

Save the B.S would ya? Repubicans CANNOT stop this health care bill--PERIOD. :cuckoo:

The only reason it will not pass is because Democrats don't want it. Their constituents don't want it.

HEY LUMPY, BUSH WAS ON TV JUST THE SAME, TELLING US TO INVEST IN THE MARKET WITH OUR ss, HOW WOULD THAT HAVE WORKED FOR YA

It would have worked out just great until the Democrats took over the House and Senate and promoted the tailspin. :slap:

that's pretty funny....

do you enjoy lying? or are you that misinformed?

what you saw happen when bush drove the economy into the ditch was the natural sequellae of trickle down, voodoo economics and deregulation.

you like?

Glad to know you do have a sense of humor. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the economy take a dive soon after Democrats had control and spent their time wasting money on spite filled investigations instead of the peoples business.

The housing market bubble was obvious to everyone, what did the Democrats do about it exactly? Oh, I think they were preoccupied with undermining Bush and Republicans for the next election.

Last edited:
hey lump if it was so obvious to everyone, the repukes had plenty of time to fix it, they had total control before the dems took over after Bush fucked us over royally

Barry certainly gives a lot of speeches.

He's still campaigning instead of governing.

We are tired of speeches.

He should stop looking for a camera and start leading for a real change we need.

hey lump if it was so obvious to everyone, the repukes had plenty of time to fix it, they had total control before the dems took over after Bush fucked us over royally

If you mean by total control, :disagree: a filibuster proof control as Democrats are bollixing up now, you would be wrong.
As far as Bush, you'll have to be a tad more specific , Potter.

*yawn*

he tried bi-partisanship... it doesn't work with people who only want you to fail.

and yet another boring thread....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bi-partisan is still partisan ... why doesn't he try, for once, to be non-partisan? You know, think and care about the people?

I'll listen to Obama speeches the same way I listened to Bush speeches ... next channel.

When I listened to Bush I was waiting for him to mangle the English language and come up with new words. With Obama, he's smooth as a babies bottom until the tele-prompter breaks down then he's ah...ah.. ahh.. lost in repetitive babble and programmed talking points.

I'll listen to Obama speeches the same way I listened to Bush speeches ... next channel.

When I listened to Bush I was waiting for him to mangle the English language and come up with new words. With Obama, he's smooth as a babies bottom until the tele-prompter breaks down then he's ah...ah.. ahh.. lost in repetitive babble and programmed talking points.

There must be some correlation here, because Obama also drones on much longer and is much more boring than Bush. At least with Bush there were entertaining highlights, with Obama it's all boring.

The man is an egotist, he loves for us to hear him talk ! You can tell he just loves the sound of his voice!! If i was the head of NBC, CBS OR ABC, I wouldn't give him 5 minutes never mind an hour of primetime tv

The man is an egotist, he loves for us to hear him talk ! You can tell he just loves the sound of his voice!! If i was the head of NBC, CBS OR ABC, I wouldn't give him 5 minutes never mind an hour of primetime tv

According to Evan Thomas a regular on TVs "Inside Washington"

"What I said was: "In a way, Obama's standing above the country, above -- above the world, a sort of god."

I guess Obama believes this still, as do NBC, CBS AND ABC's executives.. :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back