Another Obama Speech...zzz...zzz...zzz

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Mr too Green set to make yet another indecisive speech on the his version of spandex health care to a joint session of Congress next week. Geeess, what is this 40 attempts or more and the government run media still have faith in his ability to pull off a miracle, pathetic idolaters. If he were smart he would scrap the Democrat spandex plan and beg the Republicans to pull his chestnuts out of the fire... :beer: (perhaps try bipartisanship for a change)

Bipartisanship= DO THIS NOW OR WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO NO DON"T READ THE BILL JUST SAY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr too Green set to make yet another indecisive speech on the his version of spandex health care to a joint session of Congress next week. Geeess, what is this 40 attempts or more and the government run media still have faith in his ability to pull off a miracle, pathetic idolaters. If he were smart he would scrap the Democrat spandex plan and beg the Republicans to pull his chestnuts out of the fire... :beer: (perhaps try bipartisanship for a change)

What's it been, 242 days in office, and he has been on TV 111 times. Maybe that's why he can't seem to read or understand the bills that he shoves down everyone else's throats. He's too busy being the " American idol President." Maybe he should start his own reality TV show. :lol:

HEY LUMPY, BUSH WAS ON TV JUST THE SAME, TELLING US TO INVEST IN THE MARKET WITH OUR ss, HOW WOULD THAT HAVE WORKED FOR YA

What's it been, 242 days in office, and he has been on TV 111 times. Maybe that's why he can't seem to read or understand the bills that he shoves down everyone else's throats. He's too busy being the " American idol President." Maybe he should start his own reality TV show. :lol:
Problem being that a lot of folx would rather watch William Hung, and the networks would rather have him on because they can sell ad time to sponsors.

Poor MSM suck-ups lose big time sponsorship dough by going wall-to-wall with Barry the Manchild's endless gaffe session pressers.

*yawn*

he tried bi-partisanship... it doesn't work with people who only want you to fail.

and yet another boring thread....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My my so difficult to please, My understanding is that in the House , Republicans were completely shut out. In the Senate, 3 Republicans have limited input. Tell me Princess, is this your idea of bipartisanship?

*yawn*

he tried bi-partisanship... it doesn't work with people who only want you to fail.

My my so difficult to please, My understanding is that in the House , Republicans were completely shut out. In the Senate, 3 Republicans have limited input. Tell me Princess, is this your idea of bipartisanship?

for six years they didn't put a bill to a vote that required a single democratic vote.

if your problem is the election results, then your problem is with our form of government, not with the current issues...

and again, for whatever reason, they have allowed repubs to water down every single bill ... and then the repubs give them the finger and don't vote for them.

i still say when dealing with schoolyard bullies, you don't let them keep taking potshots at you....

so it's time for him to stop trying to work with people who want him to fail so they can try to get the dems out of office.

just common sense to me.

HEY LUMPY, BUSH WAS ON TV JUST THE SAME, TELLING US TO INVEST IN THE MARKET WITH OUR ss, HOW WOULD THAT HAVE WORKED FOR YA

It would have worked out just great until the Democrats took over the House and Senate and promoted the tailspin. :slap:

It would have worked out just great until the Democrats took over the House and Senate and promoted the tailspin. :slap:

that's pretty funny....

do you enjoy lying? or are you that misinformed?

what you saw happen when bush drove the economy into the ditch was the natural sequellae of trickle down, voodoo economics and deregulation.

you like?

If you were under 45 - it would have worked out just fine pard.....

SS is a ruse...

If you were under 45 - it would have worked out just fine pard.....

SS is a ruse...
dontfeedthetroll.jpg

Hey lumpy when you had for 6 years in a row how were things different

Potter, Click the quote option, then insult me, mmmmm... K...

I had? We had, just like now, we have, only you seem to like it, right.

Oh geez--not another perfectly pronounced--historic-tingly feelings up the legs--teleprompter speech!

I have TIVO'd alot--better stock up we have got at least 3-1/4 more years of this.

Last edited:
*yawn*

for six years they didn't put a bill to a vote that required a single democratic vote.

if your problem is the election results, then your problem is with our form of government, not with the current issues...

and again, for whatever reason, they have allowed repubs to water down every single bill ... and then the repubs give them the finger and don't vote for them.

i still say when dealing with schoolyard bullies, you don't let them keep taking potshots at you....

so it's time for him to stop trying to work with people who want him to fail so they can try to get the dems out of office.

just common sense to me.

Democrats could pass any plan they want, yet you insist on blaming Republicans.
I hoped for the Obama, Pelosi, Reid promised change to bipartisanship but it seems spite rules the day, from the top to you!

The biggest Obama hope is that teleprompter won’t break down.

Forum List

Back