Another Obama protection stripped from US citizens..... internet usage

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Does the fuckin carnage of this white house ever end? Expect the bungle plan to began....Youtube in one package, Netflex in another, Hula in another, and on and on and on......Can't wait for Trump supporters who can afford the net or can read, catch this hell!!

Until we vote out this congress....don't look for help, america......the GOP are cruel stupid idiots who care only for the rich...wake up you idiots

U ain't seen nuffin yet. We's just gettin' started, sweetmeat. :biggrin:

BTW: How old are you? What's your body style? Short? Plump? Thin?

My Great-great Grand Daddy got a black girl knocked up and sent the child up North to go to school. You know what they say: "Once ya goes black, ya can never goes back." I might even turn you into a 'Publican, once you've had a taste of this thick white meat.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

My Great-great Grand Daddy got a black girl knocked up and sent the child up North to go to school. You know what they say: "Once ya goes black, ya can never goes back." I might even turn you into a 'Publican, once you've had a taste of this thick white meat.

Roy Moore, is that you?

Roy Moore, is that you?

Something tells me that tigerred59 hasn't been 17 years old, for a long, long time. So it's probably ok if she wants to send me some bawdy pictures of herself. We're both adults. :biggrin:

• Banned

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, dude wake me up when yo white lice mops start givin a fuck about white boys again, until then...miss me on dat bullshit and kiss my asssssssss!!

• Banned

Roy Moore, is that you?

Something tells me that tigerred59 hasn't been 17 years old, for a long, long time. So it's probably ok if she wants to send me some bawdy pictures of herself. We're both adults. :biggrin:
Typical bible toting republican....always got your head in the gutter.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, dude wake me up when yo white lice mops start givin a fuck about white boys again, until then...miss me on dat bullshit and kiss my asssssssss!!

Wow. You certainly are a saucy strumpet. I can see this is going to take more than the usual amount of foreplay to get you in the proper mood. :biggrin:

Does the fuckin carnage of this white house ever end? Expect the bungle plan to began....Youtube in one package, Netflex in another, Hula in another, and on and on and on......Can't wait for Trump supporters who can afford the net or can read, catch this hell!!

Until we vote out this congress....don't look for help, america......the GOP are cruel stupid idiots who care only for the rich...wake up you idiots
You might want to think about joining the rich. Problem solved.

ISP's have been around for close to 30 years no apocalypse yet and no goods or services has ever been improved by Government intervention.

Thanks to the GOP and Trump, the american dream is no longer attainable for the bottom 98% of people in this country. And poor white trash cans, need not apply

The OP obviously doesn't even understand what net neutrality is. My guess is OP's age is about 12.
Than school me, educate me, tell me what I already know....the internet will at some point, should the courts decide, will restrict certain sites for a fee, that is fact.

Thanks to the GOP and Trump, the american dream is no longer attainable for the bottom 98% of people in this country. And poor white trash cans, need not apply
Be one of the 2%ers. This really isn't that difficult.

Forum List

Back