Another Obama "I Won" Moment

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Isn't that what he's really saying here? Same shit, different year. It didn't work the first time so let's try it again.
Obama: 'Majority of Americans Agree with My Approach'
2:08 PM, NOV 9, 2012 • BY DANIEL HALPER
President Barack Obama used his new political politician coming off his reelection win to assert his political position ahead of fiscal negotiations with Congress.

"On Tuesday night, we found out that the majority of Americans agree with my approach," Obama said in a statement delivered this afternoon in the White House. "And that includes Democrats, independents, and a lot of Republicans across the country, as well as independent economists and budget experts."

Obama: 'Majority of Americans Agree with My Approach' | The Weekly Standard

He likes to stretch the truth a bit. Just like he said Boehner agrees with raising taxes which isn't quite what Boehner said. He should have said, "the majority of Americans, many of whom really aren't that informed on the issues agree with my approach."

Last edited:
He likes to stretch the truth a bit. Just like he said Boehner agrees with raising taxes which isn't quite what Boehner said. He should have said, "the majority of Americans, many of whom really aren't that informed on the issues agree with my approach."

I would say that the majority of dupes that voted for the goddamned Marxist asshole Obama really aren't informed on the issues AT ALL! They are braiin dead, fucking idiots...following the chanting crowds, holding their hands out for more "free" stuff and listening to loud ass boom boxes spewing out RAP CRAP! It is the culture of the lazy, unenlightened moochers!

Last edited:
Isn't that what he's really saying here? Same shit, different year. It didn't work the first time so let's try it again.
Obama: 'Majority of Americans Agree with My Approach'
2:08 PM, NOV 9, 2012 • BY DANIEL HALPER
President Barack Obama used his new political politician coming off his reelection win to assert his political position ahead of fiscal negotiations with Congress.

"On Tuesday night, we found out that the majority of Americans agree with my approach," Obama said in a statement delivered this afternoon in the White House. "And that includes Democrats, independents, and a lot of Republicans across the country, as well as independent economists and budget experts."

Obama: 'Majority of Americans Agree with My Approach' | The Weekly Standard

has anyone asked him why the American people saw fit to give the GOP more seats in the house?

I mean if they really agree with Obama's Approach why not give him full control?

Oh wait, we tried that for 2 years and all it got us was Stuff the American people didn't want.

Forum List

Back