Another Obama Claim Debunked

Once obamacare kicks in and starts destroying the US economy.....people will regret electing the asshole in the white house.

Actually, Masscare and every other modern country prove that O-care will be a huge success and you and other dupes will learn what fools you are next year. Change the channel.

Actually, Masscare and every other modern country prove that O-care will be a huge success and you and other dupes will learn what fools you are next year. Change the channel.

Where is that $2500.00 per year, per family premium rate decrease? Please explain if you can why we're seeing rates INCREASE rather than the DECREASE we were promised?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature&v=_o65vMUk5so#]Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year - YouTube[/ame]!

LOL I'd only be seriously fucking retarded if I were one of those that believed that Obamacare was actually going to lower insurance premium rates as Obama promised. If you don't like my sources, you're more than welcome to go find those sources that show people receiving that $2500.00 decrease in premium rates we were promised. I'm sure others besides myself would be more than interested in finding our how we can get our reductions.

And yes.. to you I would be the worst type of person in politics because I am happy to point out that Obama has lied to you. Feel free to hate the messenger, but it doesn't change the message. Obama lied.

enjoy the bubble you live in twat.

LOLOL Reduced to name calling due to lack of ability to prove that Obama isn't a liar. How very third grade you've become. :D

Hey, you should congratulate him, he managed to GRADUATE!

Where is that $2500.00 per year, per family premium rate decrease? Please explain if you can why we're seeing rates INCREASE rather than the DECREASE we were promised?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature&v=_o65vMUk5so#]Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year - YouTube[/ame]!

You won't get an answer, it doesn't fit the script...

I know I won't get an answer but I'm going to continue to ask on this and other Obama promises that haven't been kept.

All I know is that my insurance company doesn't pay for some procedures that they did last summer because of Obamacare. surprise, surprise, surprise.

Such as?

I don't think I would feel comfortable to bring up my medical history with you or anyone on this board, GB, I'm sure you can understand that, but I'm not lying.

Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year - YouTube!

I know I won't get an answer but I'm going to continue to ask on this and other Obama promises that haven't been kept.

Actually, you have been answered previously on this, and you are well aware of it. You cherry picked a few premium classes that went up - but OVERALL premiums have gone down.

Repeating lies - that you KNOW are lies - undercuts your position. If you have to lie to promote your cause, it's not a very good cause - Now is it?

Actually, you have been answered previously on this, and you are well aware of it. You cherry picked a few premium classes that went up - but OVERALL premiums have gone down.
Repeating lies - that you KNOW are lies - undercuts your position. If you have to lie to promote your cause, it's not a very good cause - Now is it?

Really???? :rolleyes:

Your statement is a total fabrication, nodog. It's been debunked in this very thread by a clear reading of the OP's linked article. Go back and read where I broke it down for you in clear, plain English.

Yes, really.

We had the same insurance company for 33 years. When Obama took office, our deductible went from $200 to $2500 in less than 10 months in a series of hikes, every time Obama went bully pit ballistic on insurance companies. And for 90% less care, our premiums tripled. We had to change companies. The new company doesn't answer questions after 2 hours of punching buttons. My husband has dementia and can't deal with them anymore. Obamacare destroyed our years of faithful payments to the same insurance company and left us with dealing with people who don't help customers and send you to providers who make you wait up to 2 months to fill a prescription. We're paying for delayed care, delayed prescriptions, and hostile pharmacies who can't afford to have someone wait for 4 hours on the phone to talk to an insurance provider. IOW, we're screwed by the system Obama went out with a will to destroy. He's been a pretty effective private health-insurance-provider destroyer.

Last edited:

Yes, really.
You're wrong. Seniors are now targeted for removal from Insurance Company rolls. They took our money for years when we were well. When you're a senior, you need more care. That's when they get rid of you with no-help provisions like wait-forever phone service, mass-care-provider pharmacists who are hostile to insurance companies and physicians, and insurance company-pharmacist noncommunications bingo. It all hurts the person who needs a prescription filled in a timely way. We're considering letting all our insurance expire. They're not taking care of us when we need to get prescriptions filled, and when we tried to sign up with automatic deductions, in order to get out of doing that, they put us on a 90-day waiting list to do bank deductions, hoping we'd forget a payment so they could cancel us instead of continuing. They were banking on my husband's dementia to get our money and not have to provide further assistance in the future. It worked. Now we have to pay $500 a month for his dementia medicine out of our own pockets, because he told me he had paid, when actually, he'd forgotten he couldn't remember stuff any more. I didn't know how bad his problem was, so I believed him.

Last edited:
The onus here is on you to prove it.

OP- Of course O-Care hasn't started yet- this is the last gasp of greedy insurance companies, and Masscare and every other rich country prove Obama is going to be right WHEN IT'S FULLY IMPLENTED. Pelosi too.

Pure Pubcrappe for dupes only.

Forum List

Back