Another Obama Ad...Another LIE...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
The Obama campaign began airing a TV ad Saturday in key election states attacking Mitt Romney for his stances on abortion and Planned Parenthood that was immediately rebuked by the Romney campaign as “viciously” negative and false.

The 30-second spot titled “Troubled” is airing in Virginia and seven other swing states.

“Every woman who believes decisions about our bodies and our health-care should be our own is troubled Mitt Romney supports overturning Roe v. Wade,” says a female voice at the beginning of the ad. “Romney backed a law that outlaws all abortions, even in cases of rape and incest.”

Romney, though, has not taken that position publicly.
In response, the Romney campaign pointed to Romney’s op-ed last year in the National Review titled “My Pro-Life Pledge” in which he said abortion should be “limited to only instances of rape, incest or to save the life of a mother.”

Read more: Obama attacks Romney on abortion stance, campaign calls new ad false | Fox News

Is this the kind of person we want in the Whitehouse? We want some honest SOME of the time, don't we?

I know right!

How dare they show actual footage of Romney claiming he wants to ban abortion in their campaign ads. :lol:

The Obama supporters are so entranced by their Lord and Savior, Barack Hussein Obama, that they simply don't care how much he lies, distorts, fabricates, deflects, and points fingers.

The zombies/living dead are already here, and they will all vote for Obama.

I know right!

How dare they show actual footage of Romney claiming he wants to ban abortion in their campaign ads. :lol:

I wonder if Romney will contrast these Obama ads with his own ads showing that Obama supports partial birth abortion, and Obama stating that "if one of my daughters makes a mistake, I don't want her burdened with a baby".

Obama supports infanticide. Romney supports life. Pretty simple.

Those who support infanticide should be ashamed of themselves, but since they have no CONSCIENCE, they are not capable of shame.

The Obama campaign began airing a TV ad Saturday in key election states attacking Mitt Romney for his stances on abortion and Planned Parenthood that was immediately rebuked by the Romney campaign as “viciously” negative and false.

The 30-second spot titled “Troubled” is airing in Virginia and seven other swing states.

“Every woman who believes decisions about our bodies and our health-care should be our own is troubled Mitt Romney supports overturning Roe v. Wade,” says a female voice at the beginning of the ad. “Romney backed a law that outlaws all abortions, even in cases of rape and incest.”

In response, the Romney campaign pointed to Romney’s op-ed last year in the National Review titled “My Pro-Life Pledge” in which he said abortion should be “limited to only instances of rape, incest or to save the life of a mother.”

Read more: Obama attacks Romney on abortion stance, campaign calls new ad false | Fox News

Is this the kind of person we want in the Whitehouse? We want some honest SOME of the time, don't we?

Here is a video of Governor Romney's flip flops: The :35 second mark shows his flip flop on Abortion if anyone is interested.

Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube

I know right!

I wonder if Romney will contrast these Obama ads with his own ads showing that Obama supports partial birth abortion, and Obama stating that "if one of my daughters makes a mistake, I don't want her burdened with a baby".

Those who support infanticide should be ashamed of themselves, but since they have no CONSCIENCE, they are not capable of shame.

What obama actually said was "if one of my daughters makes a mistake I don't want her PUNISHED with a baby.

obama has a long record of supporting infanticide.

Romney will lose in November if he doesn't start fighting fire with fire. Thus far he seems like a weak opponent. Just like McCain.

He can't do much except attack. It may lessen Obama's momentum but it doesn't do much to engender his own. The hundreds of millions contributed to him will have an impact but there is only so much airtime, only so many bill boards you can buy before people tune out.

Abortion is legal, and will remain so regardless of who wins in November.

Therefore anyone whose vote hinges on this issue is a misinformed retard.

But damn it if it isn't awesome troll bait. :lol:

Here is a video of Governor Romney's flip flops: The :35 second mark shows his flip flop on Abortion if anyone is interested.

Most of those are not flip flops and f I see someone who never changes their mind I am seeing someone who isn't listening.

Most of those are not flip flops and f I see someone who never changes their mind I am seeing someone who isn't listening.

I'm sure you felt the same way about Kerry. :lol:

I know right!

It is worse then just a burden he said it was punishment for a mistake. You know to listen to him 90 percent of the time I agree with him but that 10 percent, whow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbaig-D5pk]Obama: Babies are a "punishment" - YouTube[/ame]

Do you get dizzy when you spin like that?

I know right!

What obama actually said was "if one of my daughters makes a mistake I don't want her PUNISHED with a baby.

obama has a long record of supporting infanticide.

You are absolutely correct. The word he used is PUNISHED, not burdened. My mistake.

Abortion is legal, and will remain so regardless of who wins in November.

Therefore anyone whose vote hinges on this issue is a misinformed retard.

But damn it if it isn't awesome troll bait. :lol:

Planned Parenthood targets Romney with new swing-state ad buy | Fox News

Planned Parenthood targets Romney ...

"When Mitt Romney says, 'Planned Parenthood, we're gonna get rid of that,' Romney is saying he'll deny women the birth control and cancer screenings they depend on," the narrator says. "When Romney says, 'Do I believe the Supreme Court should overturn Roe v. Wade? Yes,' he's saying he'll deny women the right to make their own medical decisions."

OP: Another Obama Ad...Another LIE...

manifold: Abortion is legal, and will remain so regardless of who wins in November.

... regardless of who wins in November.

Apparently the Obama Administration disagrees with you and is the reason for them to reaffirm the contrast between the two candidates ...

rebuked by the Romney campaign as “viciously” negative and false.

- the two way flipflopper.

New Topics

Forum List

Back