These numbers are 2010

Let's see......

Poverty level families increasing

Number of households receiving Food Stamps increasing

Unemployment compensation benefits extended

:eusa_eh:

Cloward/Piven anyone?

:eusa_whistle:

Cloward/Piven? That's just right wing hysteria.... at least, that's what the left say. The more time goes on, the more I think the right is right on this one.

Has Obama failed to help the poor?????
No.....that's been (pretty-much) BONER'S responsibility......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmlgwwCHof8]Obama's "Yes We Can" or John Boehner's "Hell No, You Can't"? Who Will You Listen? - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
But Boooooossssssshhhhhhhh.......

:clap2:

That's what is so damning for Obama.
These numbers are 2010

Let's see......

Cloward/Piven anyone?

Cloward/Piven? That's just right wing hysteria.... at least, that's what the left say. The more time goes on, the more I think the right is right on this one.

I didn't bite right away but it IS getting spooky.

:cool:

More Americans fell below the poverty line last year, according to U.S. Census Bureau data released Tuesday.

The nation's poverty rate rose to 15.1% in 2010, up from 14.3% in 2009 and to its highest level since 1993.

Last year marked the third year in a row the rate increased. All told, 46.2 million people are considered in need. In addition, real median household income last year was $49,445, a 2.3% decline, the Census Bureau reported.

Uh, yeah right, that's Obama's fault :eusa_liar:

:clap2:

That's what is so damning for Obama.
These numbers are 2010

Let's see......

Cloward/Piven anyone?

I didn't bite right away but it IS getting spooky.

:cool:

Several of us have drawn parallels between the left's policies and Cloward/Piven but most prefer to ignore them.

obama009.jpg

More Americans fell below the poverty line last year, according to U.S. Census Bureau data released Tuesday.

The nation's poverty rate rose to 15.1% in 2010, up from 14.3% in 2009 and to its highest level since 1993.

Last year marked the third year in a row the rate increased. All told, 46.2 million people are considered in need. In addition, real median household income last year was $49,445, a 2.3% decline, the Census Bureau reported.
Yeah but our President is Black, so we got that goin' for us!

Obama's greatest accomplishment will be in November, 2012... when he accomplishes becoming a 1-term president.

Very true.

But...the question is will he be able to come close to the drubbing Mondale took in '84? As I recall Wally managed to only win his home state of MN, something like 40% of the popular vote for a whopping total of about a dozen electoral votes.

Granted, that would be a remarkable accomplishment and probably out of reach. However, have you seen the huge toothy smile Jimmy Carter's been sporting these days? He's so sure he's gonna get to surrender his "Worst President Ever" sash to Barry his face might crack.

Forum List

Back